Infusions unstable

wopak.01

Hi All,

Just wanna share what im experiencing right now.

When I try the infusions I get unstable result.

Like lets say I use the sslstrip, the output logs doesn't produce any result sometimes when in fact the target host (my android phone) are going to some websites.

This also happens in Karma. Sometimes I need to reboot the pineapple to work but at most it is not working.

I already re-flash my pineapple just so it start as new. (I even restore it to factory default firmware)

I tried installing the infusion to internal and external storage but generates same result.

Any help and idea will be appreciated.

Is there sufficient diskspace?

Did you try running 'sync' before checking the file?

Just a few basic things to consider off the top of my head.

Log in and type the command at the console. It flushes any dirty buffers to disk (meaning, any writes that Linux chose to not put to disk just yet). You don't even have to be root for it.

Log in and type the command at the console. It flushes any dirty buffers to disk (meaning, any writes that Linux chose to not put to disk just yet). You don't even have to be root for it.

Cooper I ssh'ed to the pineapple and typed in sync.

I then opened it in the browser and run ssltrip. Still show no logs. guess nothing happened.

This seems like and issue with the actual infusion. Please report it in the appropriate support thread in the infusions forums.

Best regards,

Sebkinne

Hi Seb. Saw simlar thread under infusion forum. guess im not the only one. thanks