Green Light of Death

zz2Fac3zz

So my Pineapple just stopped booting up all of the sudden. I'm using the wall power adapter. I've tried resetting system defaults, but after it loads the firmware I reboot and I just get a solid green light and cannot connect via Wifi or Ethernet. I've had my pineapple for more than a month so I don't think its eligible for an exchange. Any Ideas?

up, down, down, up up from left to right. Now it won't even respond to the dip switches I just get a power light and nothing else. I've never unplugged it in the middle of flashing or removed the SD card well it was on. I've tried different power and cable sources. I think it just died on me =(

I have a usb to TTL serial cable I used to flash the mark 4 but I'm not sure if I even wanna mess with all that.

Haha Mr-Protocol I like you. Its Black-White-Green-None from left to right for those who are to lazy to RTFM.

Unfortunately its not even attempting to boot. Putty doesn't see a thing lights don't flicker. So I guess the question is now, does anyone wanna buy a cheap pineapple paperweight?

Ok swap the TX RX and before people start jumping in on the serial setting I changed the speed to 115200 COM3 Flow control none. I get the lovely output of ÿÿþÿÿþüüà. I'm guessing that's not good...

Check your baud settings, are you using windows or linux? If windows, double check not only putty but also device manager.