Possible Ducky Bug or Toolkit Bug

Archer322

Hi everyone first off I'll admit the I am a bit of a noob and this could be user error but i might have a possible bug and its driving me crazy I have been using the Ducky for a bit and I have been using the toolkit to encode my payloads but no matter what I try every time i use the GUI or WINDOWS command it doesn't work at first I thought it could just be an error on my part maybe i was using it wrong the script language is extremely simple but when fixing an error the place to start is usually -user error #8675309: "Incompetent User"- so i used a simple but ingenious Payload from the wiki (props to Caleb) that in included the WINDOWS command and sure enough i got the same problem instead of registering as a super key press it registers as the letter "e" as if it were introduced with the STRING command this only happens while trying to use either the GUI or WINDOWS commands by them selves if you use a combo like GUI r or GUI d for either run or show desktop it operates as it should but every time i use them normally it STRINGs "e" I never really used the GUI command by it's self much prior to now but I want to say it used to work the few times i did and i recently re-flashed it with the Detour Duck firmware and decided to go back to Simple Duck could something have gone wrong with the flash? or could this be an error on the toolkit converting it into the wrong hex? and if so any ideas how to fix it? thank you for taking the time to read this :-)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

attached is the payload I copied that got the same result I've been having

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

REM Author: Caleb Hutchinson
REM Duckencoder: 1.0
REM Target: Windows 7
REM Description: Changes the users desktop background to a Rubber Duck
REM saying “YOU GOT QUACKED!” with a Hak5 logo :D
REM ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
DELAY 2000
UP
GUI d
GUI
DELAY 2000
ENTER
REM Opens up window and goes to a image I created xD
DELAY 700
CTRL S
STRING %userprofile%\Desktop\QUACKED
ENTER
REM saving the picture to the user Desktop, pic name QUACKED...
DELAY 700
GUI d
REM shows desktop
WINDOWS r
STRING %userprofile%\Desktop\QUACKED.png
ENTER
REM opens the png fill
MENU sk
ENTER
ALT F4
REM sets the background, and closes.
GUI d
MENU
STRING v
STRING d
REM I know its basic but tell what you think im only 14 and this is my first "program" thanks Darren

Else just use CTRL ESC, or CONTROL ESCAPE, and that will bring up the Start Menu. Not a noobish thing to say at all, I got stuck with this myself for an extensive period of time! :P