Ideas for scripts/Infusions?

JesseIZ

I am completely new to WIFI pineapple, but I got one the other day. Is there anything already built for snagging executables, and files/FTP out of the air? If this is a dumb question please let me know.

Also, I am sure you can probably pull off ARP cache poisoning across a WIFI router, I am sure it has to use some sort of an ARP Cache, maybe port scanning then ARP cache poisoning? You would be ARP cache poisoning somebody else's router, not the WIFI pineapple it's self. Would essentially be targeting the wired network on the other side of the WIFI router.

Edited by overwraith

I am completely new to WIFI pineapple, but I got one the other day. Is there anything already built for snagging executables, and files/FTP out of the air? If this is a dumb question please let me know.

Also, I am sure you can probably pull off ARP cache poisoning across a WIFI router, I am sure it has to use some sort of an ARP Cache, maybe port scanning then ARP cache poisoning? You would be ARP cache poisoning somebody else's router, not the WIFI pineapple it's self. Would essentially be targeting the wired network on the other side of the WIFI router.

I dont think that there is anything build for snagging files and executables but it sounds like one big script/infusion that uses alot of great tools like dsniff and driftnet , ettercap etc.

I am gonna try and build a script for the pineapple that does that .

Thanks for the idea ;)

Happy to help! I am really excited to see if anything comes of this idea.

I am busy writing a script with functions like : arp spoofing.sniffing emails, messages,urls,files, Dns Spoofing , capturing all packets, Ssl Sniffing and more!.

if i am working as fast as i am doing now it should be done in about 1 or 2 weeks !

and thanks again for the idea! :)

- Jesse

• 1 month later...

I have an idea.

Let's get an infusion running that takes reaver, ettercap, ssl strip, with sms notifications.

Let's take the known script wifite.py put that in perspective. In that manner use reaver to target the closest and strongest SSID, and run until a successful PIN has been detected. Once reaver has found the PIN there should be a way to automatically connect to the target SSID AP via client mode and start ettercap and ssl strip for a set length of time in the parameters of the infusion. Once the script has finished it should send an SMS or some kind of notification with a log.

i just had a infusion idea

so at home i have a 930 dlink webcam

when i karma my network it reconnects to mkv

my idea would be a infusion that would check for the page (with jpg/mpg) and if found desplay on a small tab

it sounds like it should be easy

what do ya think ?

• 5 weeks later...

You know the f-bomb (if not maliceafterthought.com) he presented the device at the last blackhat convention which looks verry interesting but is a bit difficult if your not familiar with ruby, but apperently it would work great in combination with the wifi pineapple if.... Someone (wink) would make an infusion for it.

I Look forward too your future work good sir :p