Out of the Travel Kits?

hfam

Did anyone else get their order shipped notice, and not have the Travel Kit included? I ordered moments after the password was lifted from the HakShop during the event.

I ordered:

2 MKV's

1 Travel Kit Upgrade

1 Elite Kit Upgrade

Cost me $379 w/shipping

I got a notice today that my order shipped:

2 MKV's

1 Elite Kit Upgrade

No Travel Kit. :( :( :(

I've responded to the HakShop, but I'm left wondering if there was a supply problem, or if someone just didn't fill my entire order (to be shipped 2 day air).

Darren? Anyone? Hoping it's just an oversight and that my travel kit goes out today.

I ordered my Mark V and a travel kit the day after it was avaliable. It got shipped today, also not showing the travel kit in the confirmation email!

Hope its just an error in the confirmation system.

Item # Description Qty usb-powered-hub USB Powered Hub - USB Powered Hub 1 wifi-pineapple-standard WiFi Pineapple Mark V Standard - WiFi Pineapple Mark IV Standard 1

The travel kits will not ship until 10/21/13, per the notes at the bottom of the product description:

* WiFi Pineapple Mark V sold separately'

* Knife and Tablet for illustration purposes only. Items not included.

* Ships 10/21/2013

Edited by menikmati

When I placed my order I noticed that the website stated that travel kit will not ship until 10/21/2013. I have to assume that it will be sent then.

--SNIP--

WiFi Pineapple Mark V sold separately'

* Ships 10/21/2013

--SNIP--

Edited by bahansen.us

The travel kits will not ship until 10/21/13, per the notes at the bottom of the product description:

* WiFi Pineapple Mark V sold separately'

* Ships 10/21/2013

Ahhh...thanks for the info fellas!!

Guess that 1/2 bottle of Woodford Reserve in quick shots (wifi and pineapple) dulled my powers of observation. : ) :) :) Got into the celebration too deep!!

Appreciate the clarification, thanks again!

P.S. Just sent a follow up email to Hakshop indicating I failed to notice the later ship date for the Travel Kit and all is well. :)

Edited by hfam

As you might imagine there are a lot of parts in motion right now as we ramp up with the MK5. Unfortunately our bag vendor wasn't able to get all of the units in for launch. Rather than hold up your entire order we opted for the more costly (to us) route of shipping everything we do have on hand now - then shipping your Travel Upgrade out next week. I know everyone is excited to start playing with the MK5 and we didn't want to "punish" you by holding up your entire order for the upgrade.

As you might imagine there are a lot of parts in motion right now as we ramp up with the MK5. Unfortunately our bag vendor wasn't able to get all of the units in for launch. Rather than hold up your entire order we opted for the more costly (to us) route of shipping everything we do have on hand now - then shipping your Travel Upgrade out next week. I know everyone is excited to start playing with the MK5 and we didn't want to "punish" you by holding up your entire order for the upgrade.

No worries Darren, HakShop is one of the few entities in the known universe that ALWAYS treats it's customers right.

I'd MUCH rather have the gear minus the travel bag for a bit, but then again, HakShop always does it right! :)

Thanks brother!

Same issue here but I truly am glad the pineapple is on it's way already cause that's what we're all excited about. Also noticed the travel pack was not included in the shipping. I'm just hoping I don't have to pay double administrative costs for the customs clearance. In Belgium you pay for the VTA 21% plus an administrative cost wich was calculated at 30€ for my pineapple.

but then again, it's gonna be worth every cent!