Does opening your mailbox terrify you?

Pwnd2Pwnr

Non computer related; but whom else feels the anxiety/panic while opening their mailboxes? When was the last time you got something in your mailbox that was worth while.

/-\

Upon some extra thought; I have concluded that both forms of mail are almost never containing anything, for a lack of a better word, good.

Sign up for some good magazines - reduces the stress and makes you look forward. 2600 is always a good option!

telot

When was the last time you got something in your mailbox that was worth while.

A check from billing a client.

I am just tired of those one things... they come around the same time my girlfriend usually has her aunt over.... I will remember the word eventually. I have blocked it out due to the extraordinary amount of raping all these companies have done to me... kind of like PTSD I suppose...

I am just tired of those one things... they come around the same time my girlfriend usually has her aunt over.... I will remember the word eventually. I have blocked it out due to the extraordinary amount of raping all these companies have done to me... kind of like PTSD I suppose...

Best thing to do, is find those ones that have pre-paid return envelopes, get a big box, fill it with bricks, tape that shit to the top, and drop it off at post office. Companies that sent the spam, have to pay the postage by weight when its sent back....

Best thing to do, is find those ones that have pre-paid return envelopes, get a big box, fill it with bricks, tape that shit to the top, and drop it off at post office. Companies that sent the spam, have to pay the postage by weight when its sent back....

I swap their spam around and send it back.