Stock OpenWRT

I was wondering if someone installed stock OpenWRT from their website on the WiFi Pineapple. Has anyone tried it?

If yes, could you guide me through the process? (preferably without a TTL UART module if it's possible)

I want to test openWRT on this platform while the custom firmware stabilizes, as I have some problems with it.

So first off, how would I go about installing OpenWRT to the WiFi Pineapple MK4 ? What file do I download?

But the files from wifi pineapples already have Karma and other things. What I want to do is install OpenWRT, only OpenWRT with no other modifications. I think the version I'm looking for (and I think 2.8.0 is built on this as well) is called Attitude Adjusment :D

But the files from wifi pineapples already have Karma and other things. What I want to do is install OpenWRT, only OpenWRT with no other modifications. I think the version I'm looking for (and I think 2.8.0 is built on this as well) is called Attitude Adjusment :D

We supply the factory files. No karma inside that.