Pineapple Gallery

Boba Fett

I took a bit of a different twist on mine for a variety of reasons. I have the weatherproof pelican kit but I've yet to face a need to stash my kit on a roof, and to be honest I hate the torque it put on the cables and connectors. It always felt like something was about to snap off. With that in mind my requirements were:

- I do a lot of penetration testing in corporate environments so I needed something that would blend in while still letting me have easy access to it.

- It would also let me conceal and leave it behind in a pinch.

- While having the operational nifty kit was great, I also wanted to be able to bring the entire load of extras with it. (cables, power supplies, etc)

With that in mind, I used one of my skooba binders (http://www.amazon.com/Skooba-R750-300-Cable-Stable-Black/dp/B003D0ID8U) and came up with the following:

9k23.jpg

Pineapple in full ops mode. Cable management allows it to be closed and opened easily with no pressure on cables or connectors. Web management via ipad.

ki3a.jpg

Just showing closed but still operational. Switched control to ipad and issh.

p4zx.jpg

Just showing a profile. About the same height and width of the ipad but about three times as thick. Easily fits in a backpack or messenger bag, and it could be stashed on a bookshelf or such without drawing notice.

01tj.jpg

Travel mode. All the pineapple gear including charges and random cables. I think I'm ready for my Blackhat/DefCon trip.

Thats actually nice setup there. props to you.

mtmCd6a.jpg

Just my little setup, nothing too flashy though, all fits nicely and snugly in that black box, nothing jiggles about when it's in my rucksack:) I could do with a shorter lead from the usb hub to the NHA but meh! It works so why worry :)

Oh and for a little bit of range this also fits in my rucksack:D
1aKdOKM.jpg

Edited by Aranadin

I've updated my kit to what I will officially term the "Because Defcon is around the corner so why the f*** not?" edition. I had already decided to add a Kali linux Raspberry Pi build to my kit, but due to a snafu with Amazon I ended up with two RPi's. Rather than being a normal human being and returning one of them, I decided to to throw it into the mix because Defcon is around the corner so why the F not? (See how this all flows together?) Anyway, pics below. Running a stress test on it now to see how long one battery pack will keep it all alive. (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005NGKR54/) Master plan is to use the pineapple for karma, evil java, etc. Dnsspoof to a couple of basic harvest pages on the pineapple, but redirecting to one of the RPi's with SET handling some others. Use the other RPi for metasploit and other shenanigans. That or I'll let someone join the fun and run the other RPi while we're setup in the line at Defcon. I'll add another alfa to the kit to do airdrop.

yxeo.jpg

Similar to prior shots. On right, bottom to top, battery, pineapple, hub w/ usb drive. Left has the alfa, Kali RPi #1 (blue), Kali RPi #2 (green).

qqip.jpg

Just showing ops. Main control via ipad either web or issh. Screen shows ssh into both RPi's, both ARM edition kali, both with msf up and running. Note, there are some steps you need to go through to get metasploit running correctly with the backend database and such.

Edited by pseud0

Hey guys :)

Here i have:

img0245eo.jpg

2x 5dbi Antennas (HakShop)

2x RP-SMA male to female Right Angle RF Connector Adapter (Ebay)

2x DC Power Plug Connector 90 Degree Right Angle 5.5X2.1mm (Ebay)

1x Mini USB 5P Left Angle Male Cord to USB A Male Right Angle (Ebay)

1x Alfa Usb WiFi AWUS036NHA (HakShop)

1x WiFi Pineapple Mark IV (HakShop)

1x Anker 10000mah Battery (UK Amazon)

The setup goes like this:

img0248nx.jpg

And all goes in here :

img0250c.jpg

img0259my.jpg

img0263ib.jpg

Sorry for the long post

what is the name of the bag you are putting your pineapple in? it looks the perfect size to keep everything in.

I took a bit of a different twist on mine for a variety of reasons. I have the weatherproof pelican kit but I've yet to face a need to stash my kit on a roof, and to be honest I hate the torque it put on the cables and connectors. It always felt like something was about to snap off. With that in mind my requirements were:

- I do a lot of penetration testing in corporate environments so I needed something that would blend in while still letting me have easy access to it.

- It would also let me conceal and leave it behind in a pinch.

- While having the operational nifty kit was great, I also wanted to be able to bring the entire load of extras with it. (cables, power supplies, etc)

With that in mind, I used one of my skooba binders (http://www.amazon.com/Skooba-R750-300-Cable-Stable-Black/dp/B003D0ID8U) and came up with the following:

9k23.jpg

Pineapple in full ops mode. Cable management allows it to be closed and opened easily with no pressure on cables or connectors. Web management via ipad.

ki3a.jpg

Just showing closed but still operational. Switched control to ipad and issh.

p4zx.jpg

Just showing a profile. About the same height and width of the ipad but about three times as thick. Easily fits in a backpack or messenger bag, and it could be stashed on a bookshelf or such without drawing notice.

01tj.jpg

Travel mode. All the pineapple gear including charges and random cables. I think I'm ready for my Blackhat/DefCon trip.

Where did you buy that carrying case?

This is my setup outside of their cases. We have 2 pienapple MK IV's, a raspberry pi, an alfa awus036nha, a USB rubbery ducky, and my laptop. All powered by 3 pienapple juice battery packs.

post-44188-0-60676300-1374016843_thumb.j

I must admit I do like that case! And I'm toying with the idea of getting one, and a RPi also:)

The RPi is absolutely worth the $40 that it is.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my setup. ;)

Front of the Wireless AP (It was broke, so I gutted it and used the shell):

post-44643-0-96835600-1375808843_thumb.j

Back of the AP (Had to do some surgery to make it work):

post-44643-0-80041700-1375808851_thumb.j

Back with the Pineapple Juice connected (For now. I will be switching to the Anker so I can power wlan1 also.):

post-44643-0-03759500-1375808858_thumb.j

Inside of the AP:

post-44643-0-05029300-1375808862_thumb.j

I have plenty of room to store the power dongle for the Pineapple as well as the retractable ethernet cable. ;)

Edited by Fraggboy

Here is my setup. ;)

Front of the Wireless AP (It was broke, so I gutted it and used the shell):

attachicon.gifFront.JPG

Back of the AP (Had to do some surgery to make it work):

attachicon.gifBack.JPG

Back with the Pineapple Juice connected (For now. I will be switching to the Anker so I can power wlan1 also.):

attachicon.gifBack 1.JPG

Inside of the AP:

attachicon.gifInside.JPG

I have plenty of room to store the power dongle for the Pineapple as well as the retractable ethernet cable. ;)

I like this :) Hiding in plain site... kinda.

Edited by Skipper