Which Modules do you prefer/recommend to have installed on the Pineapple (internal)?

Boba Fett

I´m neww on this and sometimes I cant use a Pendrive because the Wifi Adapter and some modules are needed. So, what modules do you recomend? Thanks.

hi boba fett, what I would do is go out and buy a USB hub, make sure it does not have any power feedback (http://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/28781-usb-hub/). this way you can have all the modules you want on the pendive and sill be using the Wifi Adapter.

I recommend you use this one: Anker

I keep jammer on the internal. But most of the time, I use a 3/4G modem housing a sdcard for storage and swap. I REALLY wanna get a hub that can 'see' the modem. So far, no luck, so I chain 2 pineapples together in 'tango-mode'. This gives me 2 additional antennae to use. Fun, but quite a management nightmare, lol. That thing wants to take me over. I can feel it sucking my brain....

hi boba fett, what I would do is go out and buy a USB hub, make sure it does not have any power feedback (http://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/28781-usb-hub/). this way you can have all the modules you want on the pendive and sill be using the Wifi Adapter.

I recommend you use this one: Anker

Well, I´m waiting my Anker USB Hub and Batteru (Astro3) exactly for this, but sometimes there is no space for all the devices. ;-)

I keep jammer on the internal. But most of the time, I use a 3/4G modem housing a sdcard for storage and swap. I REALLY wanna get a hub that can 'see' the modem. So far, no luck, so I chain 2 pineapples together in 'tango-mode'. This gives me 2 additional antennae to use. Fun, but quite a management nightmare, lol. That thing wants to take me over. I can feel it sucking my brain....

Do you make that pineapple recognize the 3G and the microsd card? How? (Thanks)