System Bios Password

Blakerie

sombody or my drunken self turned a Bios password. I tryed all of my passwords. No luck! So i called My computer Manufacture They said they can give me the override password for the bios. For only $80.00, Proof that i payed for the computer and copy of my drivers licence. Sucks because i dont have the resept for my computer anymore.

Notebook w/ XpProSP2

I can boot off a CD

I can Bood off the Hard Drive

Please Help!

Blake Otto

PADI O/W Instructor

i had the same problem with a laptop once. So I pulled the thing apart (not the best thing to pull apart i can tell you) and find the battry i just removed that for about 5mins plugged it back in and it was fine. But if it does have two batterys both of them should stick out anyway. So pull it apart and take alook. Or just download the manual for the motherboard and find out if it has two battrys or if it requires you to do something.

i had the same problem with a laptop once. So I pulled the thing apart (not the best thing to pull apart i can tell you) and find the battry i just removed that for about 5mins plugged it back in and it was fine. But if it does have two batterys both of them should stick out anyway. So pull it apart and take alook. Or just download the manual for the motherboard and find out if it has two battrys or if it requires you to do something.

only thing you can do realy just remove the cmos battary from the board wait 5 min for the charge to drain and put it back then reasemble the thing hopfully putting the scres in the right place.