Hak5 Store .bin File?

murder_face

You might want to clear your browser cache, if you are having issues. But the correct URL to the Hak5 store, should be http://hakshop.myshopify.com/

I was clicking straight from hak5.org. The problem only lasted for about 3 minutes, and the download never even started. I just found it kind of weird. I remember every once in awhile I would go to my online banking page and firefox would want to download the .php file. I was just wondering if it was something like that. I imagine an admin would be able to look at the logs around the time I posted and see what it was all about.

I was clicking straight from hak5.org. The problem only lasted for about 3 minutes, and the download never even started. I just found it kind of weird. I remember every once in awhile I would go to my online banking page and firefox would want to download the .php file. I was just wondering if it was something like that. I imagine an admin would be able to look at the logs around the time I posted and see what it was all about.

Perhaps there was a glitch in the server at the time, when you were trying to access the Hak5 store.

Worked fine when i tried it. Must of been a fluke. I wouldn't worry too much about it.