Pineapple 2.0

TheLaughingMan

what is the router that is use for this.

I just recently buy a fon 2100 and just did the flash to jasager software...to really understand the project i want to go back and do all 3 1.0(fon2100) 2.0(???) 3.0 ( akfa router)

so i already did 1.0 so now want to know about the router for 2.0 so i can get that and flash it to help better understand the jasager project...i have already learn alot by flashing the 1.0 and want to learn more..heheheh

i think 2.0 uses open-mesh router correct or is it something else

You can go to http://www.gargoyle-router.com/ they have all kinds of info for the device and stuff.

In the download section they have fon-flash. That will let you flash software to your device. have directions and the whole deal

there is software on digininja's site for it and the mk3 software will also work.

I think that urlsnarf will end up crashing the device if you use mk3 software but I do not remember

Edited by leapole

You can go to http://www.gargoyle-router.com/ they have all kinds of info for the device and stuff.

In the download section they have fon-flash. That will let you flash software to your device. have directions and the whole deal

there is software on digininja's site for it and the mk3 software will also work.

I think that urlsnarf will end up crashing the device if you use mk3 software but I do not remember

Thanks bud! gonna check that out!