Getting The Old Fon Out

krew790

So i was board at work and found a bunch of duracell instant charger for cheap. So i bought 8 of them for the hell of it. I was thinking what could i do with these besides power my phone and i remembered i had an old fon router with jasager on it. Though i would get it to power the router and i can use it on the go. So i pull out the router and get it to work of the battery, now the problem is the fon will not give an ip address nor ssid, so i am thinking i need to flash it.

I was wondering if anyone could link me to the old pinned topic that was a tutorial on how to install jasager, and had all the files you needed. Or any ideas on how to fix this, but i rather start from the beginning.

jberAc1J0P19wd.jpg

Edited by krew790

thank you so much, how far can you go with the old pineapple up to version 2?

Build is missing from that tut page

build-pineapple.zip MD5: C5D90DB48E511F8AEF4FDFBCA7E3CF38

leads to http://www.twitterph...d-pineapple.zip

Edited by krew790

thank you so much, how far can you go with the old pineapple up to version 2?

I can't seem to find any topics on how to flash a mk3 but I know it's just like the instructions for version 2 but using the mk3 firmware files instead, where ever those are?

mk3 firmware does not need any settings changed via ssh so only flash then configure via UI in 172.16.42.1/pineapple

Edited by petertfm

http://www.digininja.org/jasager

That is the place to go to for the MK2 firmware.

It has a detailed installation guide.

Ideally the MK3 firmware should not be flashed. I did not design it to run on the older devices (although it does run). They will act sluggish and probably crash if you run too many services at the same time.

The latest MK3 firmware can be found in my signature.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne