Correct Way Of Turning Off The Mark Iv?

I ask because it seems like whenever I just unplug the power from my pineapple, the next time I boot it up it doesn't let me log into the webui. It isn't until I reflash the firmware when I can get back in again. Everything is stock, I have no modules installed at this time.

I ask because it seems like whenever I just unplug the power from my pineapple, the next time I boot it up it doesn't let me log into the webui. It isn't until I reflash the firmware when I can get back in again. Everything is stock, I have no modules installed at this time.

Plug it in, give it 5 minutes before trying to access web interface.

not sure why this happens? lately I have not experienced it, could be when I autostart dnsspoof. but I noticed that after all the lights come on about 10 seconds after that I am able to log into the ui and ssh, otherwise I have to reboot and start over again.

but like I said I have not experienced this problem in the last month

not sure why this happens? lately I have not experienced it, could be when I autostart dnsspoof. but I noticed that after all the lights come on about 10 seconds after that I am able to log into the ui and ssh, otherwise I have to reboot and start over again.

but like I said I have not experienced this problem in the last month

Is there a way to make these scripts start at boot with a delay?

I tried sleep 20 in the script, nothing.

I tried cron and make it start @reboot x.sh , did not get used, might be the cron version does not accept the @ arguments only the interval timing ?!?!

Is there a way to make these scripts start at boot with a delay?

I tried sleep 20 in the script, nothing.

I tried cron and make it start @reboot x.sh , did not get used, might be the cron version does not accept the @ arguments only the interval timing ?!?!

ever since the NTP time update has been added to the pineapple I stopped using cron to autostart stuff, and I did try @reboot with no luck.

I use the boot script now.

ever since the NTP time update has been added to the pineapple I stopped using cron to autostart stuff, and I did try @reboot with no luck.

I use the boot script now.

What boot script? i am confused lol.

the one under scripts tab in the ui labeled Execute on boot

Oh that, i did try it and the pineapple plays dead on me and i have to go thru shell to remove the entries from rc.local.

Maybe a sanity check script is in order to do a checkup on the service running, if its not running then start it up,

For example if tcpdump or sslstrip failed to start on boot it would restart it with custom arguments.

Oh that, i did try it and the pineapple plays dead on me and i have to go thru shell to remove the entries from rc.local.

Maybe a sanity check script is in order to do a checkup on the service running, if its not running then start it up,

For example if tcpdump or sslstrip failed to start on boot it would restart it with custom arguments.

I found problems like that as well sometimes adding the & to the end makes it work. runs it separately

I found problems like that as well sometimes adding the & to the end makes it work. runs it separately

Now you reminded me to do that as i wanted to try the & and insert a sleep 30 in the script YAY !!!! that might be what the doctor ordered :)

I'm on it. There is actually something I can do I hope.

Seb you may already be aware

but here is what I have experienced

about 55 to 60 seconds in all the lights are on that is when I am able to log into the ui and about 5 to 8 seconds after that on my (windows 7 64bit machine with ICS) the mouse curser for a moment turns to an hourglass, It is after that point ssh on the pineapple works.

when that login problem is happening I cant make any connections to the pineapple until those extra 8 seconds go past and if a connection is made before that time I have to reboot in order to try again.