(request) Webif Alternative For Mk4

Molotof

What would you like to see in the Pineapple?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What features you like to see in the pineapple ?

• Better status main page with actions towards connected clients
    • Using a backpack alfa to wifi tether from an iphone or any wifi hotspot
    • Option to save karma logs to usb
    • A double pineapple screwdriver with one as the regular MK4 and the other as a fake server
    • Auto probe connected clients and showing vulnerable ports on the status page
    • MK4 serial port interface with Arduino
    • Java Shell terminal as a module
    • Metasploit integration into a double pineapple screwdriver with autopwn
    • pwnplug features on the MK4
    • Automatic site survey with auto capture of open wifi hotspots on a third alfa or second alfa if using a different way to supply internet to the MK4

Just a little idea brainstorm of things i would like to see in the future, i am working on some of them but i need alot of help and direction, most of these can be done manually but i want to get to a point and click or head towards automation of tasks with better reporting.

Edited by Molotof

Just a little idea brainstorm of things i would like to see in the future, i am working on some of them but i need alot of help and direction, most of these can be done manually but i want to get to a point and click or head towards automation of tasks with better reporting.

I like the poll, it gives us a nice idea what people want.

To be honest, a lot of this is already in the works and should be on the horizon soon.

Best,

Seb

I like the poll, it gives us a nice idea what people want.

To be honest, a lot of this is already in the works and should be on the horizon soon.

Best,

Seb

You guys did a really good job of making all this happen and i know we will get a big surprise soon, the pineapple has become more reliable and alot more fun than before :)

One tool that i found to be promising is subterfuge on google code it looks nice but still buggy as it is still in beta, wonder if we can port it to pineapple but i know that would be way too much on the little processor.

Features I would love to see:

- bandwidth limiter for connected clients

- captive portal splash screen. (for use with beef injectors and "use at own risk" warnings on a test lab.)

- vpn end point

I guess the problem is memory, for the ultimate honey pot running sslstrip,ngrep,urlsnarf,ettercap injection,beef,tcpdump, hamster/ferret and openvpn we would need to migrate to pandaboard or rasberrypi and run karmetasploit. Then the project would open up to pimpin hardware mods like touchscreens, gps etc.

I'll admit it, i just want to be a cyberpunk with wrist touchscreen showing pwned clients lol. Chuck a bit of hacked femtocell action in there so we have a digital readout of all mobile devices around us and their distance.

*Puts cyberpunk back in closet.

Isolot, I was able to achieve the bandwidth limiting with a backpack Fon 2100 abc as the Internet source to the mk4 LAN port to LAN port and configured the fon to access my iPhone via mywi.

Is the ssh tunnel not enough as opposed to a VPN end point?

Raspberry pi has already a raspberrypwn which might make me add it to the mix and order one lol