Shutdown Pineapple Module Idea?

Yup,

Next version.

Thanks!

Edit:

Actually, you cannot fully shut down the pineapple. The PWR and USB (if plugged in) will still light up, along with the WPS button.

You will not really damage the pineapple by pulling the power cable either. So I suppose this may not actually get implemented at all.

Regards,

Seb

Yup,

Next version.

Thanks!

Edit:

Actually, you cannot fully shut down the pineapple. The PWR and USB (if plugged in) will still light up, along with the WPS button.

You will not really damage the pineapple by pulling the power cable either. So I suppose this may not actually get implemented at all.

Regards,

Seb

So even tho you haven't giving the command poweroff, you can pull the cord? And all is good!?

Do you know if there are any GPIO that we can use on the pineapple? I've rigged up a circuit to monitor LiPo batteries so that when they discharge beyond a certain point, they turn off the power to the unit, but I'd like to manually control the shut-off using the web interface.