Get Wpa/2 Codes

That. But I assume he means the WEP/WPA/Whatever passwords.

The answer to this is that the pineapple is currently and likely never going to be able to do this.

i'm not so sure. with the addition of RTL8187s etc. we have the opportunity to do the wireless capture/replay aspect on the device, then offload the actual cracking to a vps.

i'm not so sure. with the addition of RTL8187s etc. we have the opportunity to do the wireless capture/replay aspect on the device, then offload the actual cracking to a vps.

If his goal is to crack WPA/WPA2 passwords, sure. That would even work with just the card.

But we cannot pretend to be a WPA/WPA2 encrypted netowork and accept the password given by the client. And then save that to a file.

Best,

Sebkinne

Easy solution, setup a fake webpage, if you know the target router and know where the password is on the target router, for example in scotland & the uk in general, sky routers & others have there passwords on a label printed on the back of the router, so what i would do is throw up a fake web page with a bit of info including an image telling them where they can find there password, i would make the webpage say, they need to type in there password in order to go online because of a mandatory update or something like that. Have a text box on the fake webpage to allow them to input there password along with a submit button and there u go. Just make sure u make the page looks legit lol. All educational of course, i am not suggesting for a min you try this on any one but your self ;)

- Anton (SOCIAL ENGINEERING NOOBS SINCE BIRTH)

Edited by Anton

Easy solution, setup a fake webpage, if you know the target router and know where the password is on the target router, for example in scotland & the uk in general, sky routers & others have there passwords on a label printed on the back of the router, so what i would do is throw up a fake web page with a bit of info including an image telling them where they can find there password, i would make the webpage say, they need to type in there password in order to go online because of a mandatory update or something like that. Have a text box on the fake webpage to allow them to input there password along with a submit button and there u go. Just make sure u make the page loo legit lol.

- Anton (SOCIAL ENGINEERING NOOBS SINCE BIRTH)

Sound's legit ;)