Rasppi Project

reflex

Hi there, did any get there Raspberry Pi then? I jst bought one of ebay and should get in a couple of days. I will be starting a Pi dropbox distro as soon as I receive my RPi in the post. Reply if anyone would want to work on this together. Reflex!

Edited by reflex

• 1 month later...

Hi there, did any get there Raspberry Pi then? I jst bought one of ebay and should get in a couple of days. I will be starting a Pi dropbox distro as soon as I receive my RPi in the post. Reply if anyone would want to work on this together. Reflex!

I just got my RP confirmation code to order today, which I promptly did, with all the trimmings!!! w000000!!!!!

Can't wait to get it...though they're saying it won't ship for about 9 weeks! arrrrg!!

I have mine and will say that its is nice. The usb ports have a 100mah limit on them so most wifi card have issues unless your running a powered hub. I got a belkin 4 port deal that was really small and had a 2.5ah power supply so it can handle the 700mah for the pi and then that leaves me about 1.7ah for the wifi chips and other stuff.

I really think that raspbian is the only way to go. Using the armhf end up being much quick for a lot of things and It only makes sense to use the max power possible out of the pi because it is kinda of lacking.

I have a pretty nice setup for it already but am having a little trouble with the mmc card erroring on boot with the custom kernel i used to get rid of the neg one error on atk9 chipsets.