Logs In The U.i.

ptrac3

Just received the WifiPineapple Mark IV and flash to latest firmware 1.0.2 but i don't understand how i can view Urlsnarf logs, DHCPD logs and so on..(like in the Smhocoon video) Is there an error with the U.I. ? Or i have to update also the UI?

Just received the WifiPineapple Mark IV and flash to latest firmware 1.0.2 but i don't understand how i can view Urlsnarf logs, DHCPD logs and so on..(like in the Smhocoon video) Is there an error with the U.I. ? Or i have to update also the UI?

ARP, DHCP and Karma logs are on the main status page

urlsnarf is only installed on the pineapple 1.0.2, there is work being done to add urlsnarf logs to the UI

ssh into 1.0.2 pineapple and use the cat command.

cat /www/pineapple/urlsnarf.log

I have my pineapple email me the logs. See my post on ssmtp for how to get that setup, as its pretty awesome

telot

ssh into 1.0.2 pineapple and use the cat command.

cat /www/pineapple/urlsnarf.log

I have my pineapple email me the logs. See my post on ssmtp for how to get that setup, as its pretty awesome

telot

Thanks a lot : ) i put the status in the attachment, should be fine... I asked this cause watching the Shmoocon video i clearly saw Logs with DHCPD, ARP, and urlsnarf field..

ptrac3,

We will be adding a nicer interface to view logs like urlsnarf, DNSspoof etc.

It will be in an update not too far ahead.

Best,

Sebkinne

I'll study open wrt and the pineapple and depending on my skills try to contribute. Wifi Pineapple it's just awesome, you can close the topic thank you!

I have another question if this it's not off topic.. I'm playin' with karma black and white list..But actually black or white listed ssid's are not displayed in the UI. Where's the configuration file so i can see it with SSH? Thanks : )