The It Crow - Tv Series

Infiltrator

I know the show is old, but since I haven't watched it,

I am wondering if anyone in here has seen it? And what they think about it?

Thank you.

Edit: Sorry the tile says, "The IT Crow", but I meant "The IT Crowd"!

Edited by Infiltrator

I never made an effort to watch it but I did if it was on... comedy wise it wasnt the greatest to be honest lol

I saw it on the http://www.imdb.com, and since I haven't watched it, I thought to myself it would be a cool TV series to watch.

Yeah, I just wanted to know, if anyone else has ever seen it and what they think of it.

Thanks dude.

I'd give it a miss, you'll get bored after an episode or two!

I might do it, but I've already started downloading the full seasons, so might as well just watch it.

It's alright. From a technical standpoint, there are many contradictions. They make the IT guys out to be nerds, but then they are dumb as hell. However, the actors do have some shining moments in playing the roles quite well. Bonuses for EFF and MC Frontalot paraphernalia. Additional bonus for being a BBC show and having more than 11 episodes: Achievement Unlocked.

I have every episode, and its one of our favs, but its not going to be realistic IT stuff, its a comedy and plays heavily on stereotypes. If you just want a good laugh, its a great show, but if you want something meant to be technically true, the the first episode is about as close as you will get. Personally, I love the series and would recommend it to anyone who has done help desk work before. As the seasons progressed, it became less about the IT jokes, and more about the characters and the crazy lives they lead.

• 1 month later...

The first few episodes are a bit slow, what was said about stereotypes is true. I thought it was great. Remember, it is a British sitcom with a laughter track, but for what it was, I thought it was really good. My favourite episode is Moss going on countdown.

The first few episodes are a bit slow, what was said about stereotypes is true. I thought it was great. Remember, it is a British sitcom with a laughter track, but for what it was, I thought it was really good. My favourite episode is Moss going on countdown.

I like the one where they get stuck at the gay play, and Moss ends up as a bartender by the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XKnAWLH9UY

You have to see the entire episode to get it though.

Edited by digip

• 2 weeks later...

I love IT Crowd! Wish they were still making episodes. The title song rocked too.