Website Problem.

TuX^

Hi guys,

When I go to the Hak5 homepage, and hover over community, it only shows the Forum button (that's fortunate!)

The rest of that menu appears to hide behind the videos, happens on all the "hover over" menus :(

Tested in Chrome and IE9, both with latest updates.

Just wanted to post this to make you aware of the issue.

Cheers,

TuX^

Edited by TuX^

it's happening to me too. There must be some html/css tags that are not properly enclosed or some line of code not properly written.

Happens here too.

telot

Happens for me in Chrome, but I don't have IE9. More than likely, its CSS related and can be fixed by making the element positon:relative with a z-index:999;. Adobe Flash, will try to set itself to the top most level above all other elements, so to work around, I usually either put it in a div at a lower z-index from menu's z-index, or add enough space between the nav menu and flash object. Oddly enough, FF and Opera don't have this issue, but I have seen it in the past with IE based browsers, first time seeing it with Chrome, but I imagine any webkit based browser would be having this issue as well, such as Safari.

fix that should help:

#menu-container {
position:relative;
z-index:999;
}
#top {
position:relative;
z-index:80;
}

Edited by digip