Bang for your buck on Lappys

Jester

Heh, I recently just got a new laptop, Hp Manifactured, but its a compaq. It seems nice so far. But the school im going tosent it to me, so of course im sure theres a few internet sites disabled. and thats probably why some of the sites load slow, but im happy with the overall prefomace. Its a Compaq nx6310. with a intell centrino Duo @ 1.66GHz. 980mhz fsb, 512 mb of ram and a 50 gig hdd. And for me it was really nicely priced. cause it was free. But i do have to return it. So, so far, I have no problems with it. But then again ive only had a day or 2 to play with it.

reinstal windows by *obtaining* an XP CD, and hopefully using the key that might be on the lappy. This doesnt matter, cause when you return it, their just goint to re-image it. Of coarse, if there is authentication on the network, your screwed until you figure it out.

I say HP/Compaq I use their laptops/tablets and there very well priced, I manly use ThinkPad’s but I like HP products.

I'm a fan of HP as well. My parents own an HP desktop and I a zv6000 laptop, both continue to work perfectly. Even HP's cosumer electronics (printers, etc) are quite nice.

I say HP/Compaq I use their laptops/tablets and there very well priced, I manly use ThinkPad’s but I like HP products.

I'm a fan of HP as well. My parents own an HP desktop and I a zv6000 laptop, both continue to work perfectly. Even HP's cosumer electronics (printers, etc) are quite nice.

HP is the only brand I trust for Scanners and Printers. When I upgraded to Win2k back in the day, I had to keep a small Win98 partition around just so I could use a Xerox printer I had at the time