save the internet.

degoba

You know, the more america does this, the higher the chances are that a: the rest of the world will cut them out of the equation, and b: someone will start delivering truck nukes.

Well, I'm hoping for a over b but you're probably right. If this were to happen (congress gets what they want), maybe Europe will cut us off and then the suits will learn to not fuck with something as global as the internet.

If americans wern't so goddamn apathetic about everything, I would help lead an uprising to over turn this nonsense and electroshock everyone in the US government for their own good. Honestly, why must every goddamn suit in the government try to turn everything into a money making machine for themselves and in the end screwing the people who gave them power? If only people would take action and drag those bastards off from their thrones and beat them with bamboo sticks on the way down.

But no, radicals like me are viewed as terrorists here and most americans would rather just bitch at the TV while they're inhaling Mcdonalds double-quarter pounders with king size fries and a giant coke.

*patiently waits for the FBI van to pull up*

America will be come a worse version of china... but it's controlled for a far worse reason then china does it.

Always the same reason why the US government does anything, more money for the suits in power. Only when a national outcry occurs that they take action for the good of the people. Last time that occured that I can remember, when they told cigarette companies that they cannot advertise on billboards anymore and had to pay a higher amount to cover the costs of running recovering smokers programs. Only problem though, big tobacco has reported higher quarterly earnings ever since and more people continue to smoke (including myself).

Time for me to move. Once I finish my masters, or maybe doctorate, I'm moving out of this country. Any suggestions as to where I should go? I'm considering Sweden, maybe Spain. Or should I look elsewhere like the lower-pacific rim (Aus, New Zealand, South Korea, etc etc)?

America will be come a worse version of china... but it's controlled for a far worse reason then china does it.

Always the same reason why the US government does anything, more money for the suits in power. Only when a national outcry occurs that they take action for the good of the people. Last time that occured that I can remember, when they told cigarette companies that they cannot advertise on billboards anymore and had to pay a higher amount to cover the costs of running recovering smokers programs. Only problem though, big tobacco has reported higher quarterly earnings ever since and more people continue to smoke (including myself).

Time for me to move. Once I finish my masters, or maybe doctorate, I'm moving out of this country. Any suggestions as to where I should go? I'm considering Sweden, maybe Spain. Or should I look elsewhere like the lower-pacific rim (Aus, New Zealand, South Korea, etc etc)?

When i move out of the country im moving to iceland. I hear its nice there.

South korea might be a bad move, considering the mad man to the north.

But here in lies the genius. He won't be firing any nuclear missles towards the South Koreans, too close to his home. The US however, is on the other side of the world.

When i move out of the country im moving to iceland. I hear its nice there.

I've heard that too, quite contradictory to it's name.