The Domain

omega_ion

Ditch the piano tune. Seriously.

I think you should talk a bit faster. The slow pace makes it really easy to hear what you're saying, but it's close to the threshold where listening becomes sleep-inducingly dull.

You say the cyber law reminds you of 'article 10 of the league of nations'. You should've elaborated on that, as I don't have a clue as to what you're talking about.

I don't know if it's something you can fix, but you can hear your tongue 'click' in your mouth. Maybe the mic should be further away or something?

The website should include a listing of references for each of the items you discuss.

I don't think a weekly news podcast is something I'm looking for. I watch the news. I visit the relevant sites. For the most part I know what's going on. I don't think I'm your target audience.

Take a look at the tunes at The Mod Archive if you're looking for music. Maybe create your own?

Finally, I personally don't feel that bloopers work on podcasts...

Ok, thanks for feedback and the link to The Mod Archive, I think I've picked out a replacement theme song.

I know I sound completely out of it when I'm on the mic, I still find it kind of awkward because I'm using my Radioshack headset. I could try talking faster, its hard for me though because I trip alot on words when I talk fast, I need to work on that though.

Basically what I'm aiming for with the show is a quick summary (hopefully 10 minutes or less) with the week's news, not a history lesson, so I probably shouldn't have mentioned Article 10. (If you're wondering though, its what caused the US to not except the Treaty of Versailles and the League of Nations because it would allow for nations to force other nations to devote troops to armed conflicts)

Thanks for the feedback though, it helps and I appreciate it greatly.