Photography

buffy

I am surprised that there isn't already a photography room for just this kind of thing.

Ok this one of my car that I took today, I had washed it the other day and just cant believe how strong the colour is, any way I used HRD to really give it punch. Normally I like to stick with what the eye sees but I just had loads of fun with pushing it this time.

mgzs180.png

I am surprised that there isn't already a photography room for just this kind of thing.

Ok this one of my car that I took today, I had washed it the other day and just cant believe how strong the colour is, any way I used HRD to really give it punch. Normally I like to stick with what the eye sees but I just had loads of fun with pushing it this time.

mgzs180.png

Nice shot dude..the front looks even a bit cartoony...if u know what i mean?

some tyre black wouldnt go astray lol

Yeah I agree its a bit cartoony due to how over developed it is :D

Be careful with back to black as it eats the tyres but looks good so easy to get carried away.

tyres £400 for 4 so I avoid it unless I am showing, also this is my works van, I am an IT field engineer so my alloys get crunched when parking is tight and I am late.

I love this shot must have been exciting getting there:

on_the_bridge_by_krew790-d38prlu.png

Edited by buffy

Love the monster truck. Want one!