5 more days...

CaveMan

2x01progress1fr3.jpg

Filming finished today. As you can see it's almost there.

This will be the first time I can remember where I'll actually have a few days to polish this sucker before it goes out the door. I am VERY proud of this new season and I can't wait for you guys to see it.

Guest zacharygriggs

he might have a cellular modem, LOL

he can stalk and download the new episode of hak5 at the same time, he is the ultimate fan

2x01progress1fr3.jpg

This will be the first time I can remember where I'll actually have a few days to polish this sucker before it goes out the door. I am VERY proud of this new season and I can't wait for you guys to see it.

is that alli

2x01progress1fr3.jpg

*jumps with excitement* I cant wait darren! we love you and your awsome editing skills!

Yay, I have no where to be on the 5th :D

which could only mean! the only time i am safe from you appearing outside my window is on the 5th of each month!

Not realy...

*squeaks* why? wouldnt you be downloading and watching!

he will be watching you... when you see it out, he will tap into your net and download on the go

he might have a cellular modem, LOL

he can stalk and download the new episode of hak5 at the same time, he is the ultimate fan

2x01progress1fr3.jpg

is that alli

No, it's wess in drag!

2x01progress1fr3.jpg

*jumps with excitement* I cant wait darren! we love you and your awsome editing skills!

He has suck Uber Micro!

Yay, I have no where to be on the 5th :D

which could only mean! the only time i am safe from you appearing outside my window is on the 5th of each month!

Not realy...

*squeaks* why? wouldnt you be downloading and watching!

he will be watching you... when you see it out, he will tap into your net and download on the go

you guys are gunna mak eme paranoid. I think im safe until i dont hear from him for like 2 days(about the time it takest to fly here from the uk) then i'll know to sleep with those sharp pointy objects under my pillow. :)