Ownage? Pownage? Wtf?

firebrand

Why is it that when you talk about the tv show you call it Pure Ownage? But when you use the word "pwn" as in "I'm gonna pwn that n00b, he's such a pwnable fool," you say "pown"? What's up with this split-personality? Are you some kind of psychopath who thinks consistency is what you examine in the toilet pan each morning?

Oh yeah, and what happened to the beardie guy who was doing all that virtual machine stuff? It's not like I miss him or anything - I like VirtualBox, and he's a VMWare boy. But when folk disappear without a trace, it gets me looking up at the night sky, you know? I don't wanna be anally probed again...

Why is it that when you talk about the tv show you call it Pure Ownage? But when you use the word "pwn" as in "I'm gonna pwn that n00b, he's such a pwnable fool," you say "pown"? What's up with this split-personality? Are you some kind of psychopath who thinks consistency is what you examine in the toilet pan each morning?

Oh yeah, and what happened to the beardie guy who was doing all that virtual machine stuff? It's not like I miss him or anything - I like VirtualBox, and he's a VMWare boy. But when folk disappear without a trace, it gets me looking up at the night sky, you know? I don't wanna be anally probed again...

Pwnage vs Ownage ponunciation us up to the n00b saying it. Personal preference with probably a little missinformation on how to say it. As for Matt, he left the show a while back, you should watch the episodes and search the forums, its been explained before. I dont have any reference links handy, just hit the search link at the top of the page.