Show Idea With Jasager

Heya,

Me and a few guy's on the hak5 irc had a great idea this morning, it came from the disussion of how to or where to hide a jasager (I.E Inside book's, stuff etc etc).

We were thinking of a segment or so in a show on different ways to hide a jasager and how to or something along those lines.

P.S had no idea where to post this =\

I guess different outfit's for the jasager would be good in diff situation's.

Cheer's C.W

Heya,

Me and a few guy's on the hak5 irc had a great idea this morning, it came from the disussion of how to or where to hide a jasager (I.E Inside book's, stuff etc etc).

We were thinking of a segment or so in a show on different ways to hide a jasager and how to or something along those lines.

P.S had no idea where to post this =\

I guess different outfit's for the jasager would be good in diff situation's.

Cheer's C.W

how could you possibly do a segment on where to hide your jasager to do illegal activities with it

kid use your brain

at what point did i say illegal activitie's? It's all purely for fun, just like having the jasager inside a pineapple?

Having it in a different outfit in different situations is so one wouldnt get weird look's... i know that when ever i walk outside my house with a laptop everyone stares so having a random pineapple isnt gonna look weird?

EDIT:

Added question mark

Edited by jellyfish

at what point did i say illegal activitie's? It's all purely for fun, just like having the jasager inside a pineapple?

Having it in a different outfit in different situations is so one wouldnt get weird look's... i know that when ever i walk outside my house with a laptop everyone stares so having a random pineapple isnt gonna look weird.

im pretty sure carrying a pineapple looks worse, especially one with an antenna in it

Yeah the pineapple part in my reply was sarcasm shouldve put a question mark at the end

Ok on the idea's from the irc ummmm

One was inside a hollow'd out book, seem's quite good

We had in a cup/different types of cups and the straw of a cup covering the antenna

mmm there was some more but i guess we could brainstorm in here :)

• 1 year later...

Hak5 episode 911 => cup of cofee antenna as a straw

(Cofee with a straw, weird, but possible)

soda cup could work too ...

I wonder what format the cup should i take to fit in pineapple with the battarypack?

you can hide your pineapple inside of a cookie box