Facebook on Hak5???

DV22

Chuck, your brilliance just blows my mind. I can't believe that after said brilliance I'm still left with my question unanswered. Surely you and your brillianceness noticed that not a single one of google's search results pointed me in the right direction. Someone as smart as you obviously knew that googling wouldn't actually help, and left me no closer to answering my question, but schooling me in the use of said google was indeed more important than actually helping. Thank you, Chuck. Thank you.

Sarcasm is lost on the internet.

First hit on that search. It's probably being used as a content delivery system.

If you are that concerned about it, just redirect it using yer hosts file.

The only scripts I see on this site are coming from google-analytics.com

EDIT: Do you really need to flame if you don't like the answer? It's the internet after all.

Sarcasm is lost on the internet.

First hit on that search. It's probably being used as a content delivery system.

If you are that concerned about it, just redirect it using yer hosts file.

The only scripts I see on this site are coming from google-analytics.com

EDIT: Do you really need to flame if you don't like the answer? It's the internet after all.

Why would hak5 would need to pull content from a facebook server?

You didn't give me an answer. You basically told me to piss off. Maybe if you posted this instead of that useless link, I wouldn't have deemed it necessary to respond with "didn't help, got anything else?"

Probalby accessing Facebook, because hak5 has a community base on Facebook, so I imagine they are grabbing feeds and posts from there, or even updating facebook from their posts here.

Like suggested, you can block fbcdn.net via your hosts file, or better yet, deny it in NoScript's sites list.

Chuck, your brilliance just blows my mind. I can't believe that after said brilliance I'm still left with my question unanswered. Surely you and your brillianceness noticed that not a single one of google's search results pointed me in the right direction. Someone as smart as you obviously knew that googling wouldn't actually help, and left me no closer to answering my question, but schooling me in the use of said google was indeed more important than actually helping. Thank you, Chuck. Thank you.

@DV22; Charles did a legitimate search for your answer. So there's no reason to get all upset :P You probably even read the articles which in turn helped you understand. You asked for help and you got it. No matter how it comes off.