Saints are goin' to the Super Bowl!

h3%5kr3w

I hope they win as well,the city of New Orleans could really use some money to help rebuild.

very true but come on... you all know damn well that manning/colts are going to beat the shit out of the saints. ;)

very true but come on... you all know damn well that manning/colts are going to beat the shit out of the saints. ;)

Well I think the Colts have a very strong team and a great coach, Dungy is a really good guy and does alot for the community.. BUT Is that really true the saints have never won a super bowl? If so I am going for the underdog. I know how the city lights up with happiness and crazy drunks when your home team whens its first super bowl - Plus their city needs it more then Indianapolis imo, plus they allready just won a superbowl in 2007 right vs Chicago?

The saint's have never even WENT to the super bowl. They have hosted the Super Bowl in the Super Dome a few times, but the only time they even got close was in 06'.

In the past they have been a really shitty team, but it's finally came together...

To put it bluntly how shitty they used to be, here is a visual aid. I'll give you a clue. These are the FANS!

aints.jpg

BTW, FYI for any of you Brett Favre fans.. I passed by the broke spoke after the game. Everyone I saw was cheering and screaming, and they had Saints jerseys on.