Windows 7 and "GodMode"

macrohard

nice way to organize a bunch of things you can already do into 1 folder instead of half a dozen lol. and an interesting feature

I dont know why they called it godmode though. you could probably name any folder then ad dthat reg key to it, cause its only giving you all the settings in one location, not escalating your privledges like some hacks do, ala at command to become systme user in XP Home and above(does nto work in vista nd 7 though). if god mode meant SYSTEM level access, then Id say ok, but its merely 1 place with all configurable settings. Usefull, maybe, but not God like.

If you really dislike the name, you could always create the folder elsewhere or hide it, then create a shortcut to it with a more suitable name.

I don't see why they hid this. They should have made it an option, at least in the administrator tools.

If you really dislike the name, you could always create the folder elsewhere or hide it, then create a shortcut to it with a more suitable name.

I don't see why they hid this. They should have made it an option, at least in the administrator tools.

The trouble with it for that reason is that it has multiple shortcuts that take you to the same place, so it ultimately would be harder to find things as the list is so big.

Edit:

Image of all 'GodMode' links:

rAGpMl.png