fon + not so easyflash :(

I am trying to install jasager on my new fon + 2201, I followed the instructions on the wiki, to the letter, but feirfunk ap51 keeps returnng 0.0.0.0 as the ip address and says that Telnet for Redboot is not Enabled.

I assumed that i needed to asign it a static IP address, so i went into the fon web gui but when i entered the deafult username and password, the logon box just reappeared.

Im very worried that ive somehow bricked it :(

(oh and it has had no connection to the internet at all)

please help!

thanks

I am trying to install jasager on my new fon + 2201, I followed the instructions on the wiki, to the letter, but feirfunk ap51 keeps returnng 0.0.0.0 as the ip address and says that Telnet for Redboot is not Enabled.

I assumed that i needed to asign it a static IP address, so i went into the fon web gui but when i entered the deafult username and password, the logon box just reappeared.

Im very worried that ive somehow bricked it :(

(oh and it has had no connection to the internet at all)

please help!

thanks

The redboot ip is nothing to do with the ip that the fon has once it has booted, it will probably be either 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.254. Make sure your PC is on the 192.168.1.0 subnet.