Tech Gifts

L1qu1D

Hey,

Whats going on fellow ppl. Hope all is going well. Well I'm getting a external DVD Slim drive for my bud who also has a Aspire One. I figured I would share this with you all and wondering what tech gift you got for someone else.

Thanks for sharing,

-Brandon (L1qu1D)

my gf isnt into tech either but idc lol :)

for me idk what im getting. my gf has a few things she is keeping secret but one of the gifts is clearly a dvd or game of some sort. more than likely a game for the wii.

ill also be getting any number of games from various people.

but i think a great gift for a gamer(close enough to tech lol) is a playstation network card if they have psp. im kinda hoping for that just so i can get my hands on castlevania symphony of the night :) that game is classic and beats the hell out of all the new and old castlevania games

My family always complains that I dont tell them what I want.

So this year I decided to goto Think Geek and made a wishlist.. :D:D:D

Ya that is one of my problems to. Its only because the stuff I want is very specific (All I want is expensive tech stuff)and no one in my family is technical at all. So if they get something incompatible or completely off of what I wanted it is going to suck and no one will be happy.... :(

My family always complains that I dont tell them what I want.

Ya that is one of my problems to, so the just tell me to get out and buy my own (tech)presents, and gif them back to them for rapping it up in holiday season rapping paper and putting it under the tree

And this works for me like a charm.

Gerard