Notes for Jasager on Fon+ 2201

Rob

If you have a wired and a wireless interface on your laptop then you have two NICs.

You basically setup a bridge between your wired interface and your wireless one and from your description of your setup you should be able to do this. I don't run windows so can't say any more than you've got the right kit for it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have a wired and a wireless interface on your laptop then you have two NICs.

You basically setup a bridge between your wired interface and your wireless one and from your description of your setup you should be able to do this. I don't run windows so can't say any more than you've got the right kit for it.

<_< Duh! -- Of course I have 2 NICs -- so obvious, how could I miss it.

I just found Darren's ICS Wiki on Jasager. That should help alot.

Thanks

• 2 years later...

So i've heavily researched all the forums to flash the fon + and still have no sucess... I have bricked the fon and will need to reflash back to fonera 2201 firmware version 1.1.2 for the third time. The fonflash says its been successful. I have tried flashing in the LAN port and the WAN port. When I finish i can not telnet into the router and DHCP doesn't start and recognize the default gateway. I'm stuck anyone else have any hints are links I continue to try.

It is on a static IP so there hsoul dbe no DHCP involved, top of my head it starts on 192.168.1.1. Are you trying the right IP and are you sure it doesn't conflict with other devices on your network?