where to get iso

RogueHart

ive got an old ps1 fighter and i just dug out my old dvd with my emulation stuff on it. finally got my xbox controller to work on vista.

anyway ive got this old fighter called dragon ball gt final bout. its a good game but the disc got messed up years ago. well since i can have 1 legal copy i want to download the iso so i can still play it on emu. but bubbling iso doesnt have it. does anyone know of some good sites for ps1 iso's?

damn, ill look, i loved this game, i had the original japanese

yeah it was hard to find the english version back in the day because there was some kind of confusion over the title.

just for clarity im talking about a 2d(or smash bros 3d style) fighter with dbz characters. has gohan from cell saga and freeza and is a pretty fun game.

is this what you looking for?just scroll down for the first link

http://www.freewebs.com/sylentecho/myblog.htm

heres another link

http://isohunters.oamm.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=670

sorry if the links dont work i never test them

1st link looks wrong in screens. 2nd link has the right cover so that might be it

[offtopic]

mugen ftw!

[/offtopic]

I'm pretty sure it's legal to make one backup, but not to download other copies of the game.

Sure ya can... As long as you own a copy of the original game (the same game your downloading) its fine! CD's get scratched! we all know that. Its normal wear and tear. If a CD gets too scratched up it no longer works good anymore! Maybe not at all! This is why you should make a backup before it gets scratched. Keep the original new and with no scratches and play with the copy. When the copy is scratched to hell, then make another one with the original

:P Its a way to protect your purchase of the game!

Sure ya can... As long as you own a copy of the original game (the same game your downloading) its fine! CD's get scratched! we all know that. Its normal wear and tear. If a CD gets too scratched up it no longer works good anymore! Maybe not at all! This is why you should make a backup before it gets scratched. Keep the original new and with no scratches and play with the copy. When the copy is scratched to hell, then make another one with the original

:P Its a way to protect your purchase of the game!

would have done that but it got screwed up years ago. before i knew about backing up this stuff.