Awesome FREE FPS

L1qu1D

Hey, I thought I would throw out a new game that I found on the internet. This is a awesome FPS with good graphics and great game play for high and low-end machines. Best of all ITS FREE! As far as I know it only supports Windows 2000 and up, sorry MAC users. Its a game by Nexon and you can download the game at http://combatarms.nexon.net/ so check it out and post back to let us know what you think about the game or if you have any other suggestions about a good FREE FPS! Oh, I almost forgot, Hak5 crew you need to check it out and have a LAN party!

P.S Giving a shout out to the Hak5 crew for making the show happen and doing a awesome job! Pure Ownage!

P.S.S Snubs, LOOKIN GOOD!!!

Hey, thanks for checking this post out.

L1qu1D

it is NOT for low end machines due to the fact that the character detail is set to high and is not adjustable. and its one of those free2play games where you pay to get the extra content.

it is NOT for low end machines due to the fact that the character detail is set to high and is not adjustable. and its one of those free2play games where you pay to get the extra content.

Well if you have a graphics card (built in or not) within this century with descent RAM and adjust the settings (which are adjustable if you LOOK) the game will play on low end machines just fine.

It's not free as in freedom → Mediocre unfree fps

It is FREE TO PLAY and there are some stuff you CAN buy with money but it does not affect the gameplay! Actually there is only knifes and 1 pistol you can buy(with money) the rest is FREE but you have to earn money buy killing people.

"Please check the game thoroughly BEFORE YOU POST!"

Well if you have a graphics card (built in or not) within this century with descent RAM and adjust the settings (which are adjustable if you LOOK) the game will play on low end machines just fine.

i played the game for 2 weeks and if youll take your own advice and LOOK youll see everything but character detail is adjustable. although character detail is listed it is LOCKED in place.

my laptop will run wolfET, WoW, and many other games smoothly. it will run this game as easily as it will run fear. i CAN play but the framerate is horrible.

free2play games are generally fail. there are a few good games(maplestory is a unique expierence but since the commercials aired its been loaded down.)

Yea Americas Army used to be quite good a few years back - they started adding to many things and listened to the stupid geek old men who run all the anti-cheat sites and kiss ass on the official forums and subsequently took a fluent game and made it into some kind of mechatronically ridgit POS... Also the lovely lag and regular crashes combined with the addition of noob friendly maps complete with shitty scoped SF weapons helped decrease the skill level of players all round and lead to the collapse of any decent leagues. </endrant>

well the problem with maple story is...its a freaking resource hog it lags you no matter how badass your rig is...it was poorly coded and ..its 2d...cmon

a couple years back maplestory was kickass. it ran incredibly smoothly(still does for me occasionally) and the 2d sidescrolling thing as far as i know is 1 of a kind as far as mmo goes. well other than crappy flash based ones