Text RSS Feed To Auido RSS Feed?

Corrosion.

I have an rss feed in pure text. I would like to be able to have that feed converted to mp3 and then re-fed that way me and my friends can subscribe via psp and listen to the feed instead of reading it.

Do you kno a way?

EDIT

this might work

http://talkr.com/

EDIT

Turns out that most services dont see this as a valid feed

http://pspheaven.net/e107_plugins/rss_menu/rss.php?news.2

How can I make it one? I think its looking for rss.xml or something but its done in php...

i cant remember exactly which episode but in the first season of hak.5 they made an "RSS alarm clock" which would be what your looking for. it converts an rss feed into audio and schedules it to play at a certain time on your comp. of course you can skip the schedule and just have it converted to audio.

I kno that ep. but no thats not what I want... yes it will do that on the computer. but I need it to convert to mp3 and then make it like a podcast so that anyone can subscribe via psp for example....

I can't find the episode you are referring to, I do remember watching it. I would assume that it uses the MS Speech engine and is reading on the fly opposed to dumping it to a .WAV?

I found this application for $30, I guess you could use the free trial to evaluate it TextSound 2.0 this will convert the text to either .WAV or .MP3 and can be used via the GUI or Command-Prompt (Pretty much sounds right up your street), not sure if it can do RSS, but I guess you could always rip the content from the feed and dump it out to text?