a question towards females

K1u

But this is true for me:

I want a guy to stand apart from and above other guys. It doesn't make sense, biologically, to choose generic, mediocre guys, because I'm not a generic, mediocre woman. Show me that you are superior at something, be it kickboxing or public speaking or differential equations or photoshopping or grilling a steak and I'll be interested.

Its obvious that most women and men for that matter wouldnt just wana settle for a generic girl or guy. Everyone has their own cup'a tea if u know what i mean. And how does any of the above make a man more superior to the rest of men, i mean i did kickboxing but except for the fact that you know you can stand against almost anyone i dont think something like strength determines the man. But ok lets not start a whole debate coz thats your own opinion and i got mine :D

And another thing...that list is...well. If give my guy a back massage, its not because I know he likes them and so if I do it he'll like me more. It is because I love giving my man back massages. And that's how I feel about pretty much everything in a relationship. Were I a guy, I would feel very mixed about doing things I don't want to do just so a girl will like me more. Wouldn't it be better to find a girl who likes everything you do as is? Without adding shopping and secret telling and whatever else some forwarded email told you generic females like? And don't you want a woman who stands apart and above from other females, anyway?

I understand where you coming from but the way i wrote the list is all i do and its not some list i got from some one or some email im the one that made it, i wrote it coz i was thinking of what made women like me more, im not saying every guy should do what i do and im not saying every girl feels the same way but most girls like the fact that a man can do something alot cant or wont. If you really love a women/man you would feel she/he does stand apart and above from other females/males would you not??

@benjamin1254 points 100 and 68 kinda conflict with each other.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah i noticed that after i posted it on my facebook but anyhoo it doesnt matter what people do with that list even if they wanna claim its theirs,its just a list not some grand idea. :P