a question towards females

K1u

A question to females/guys who know their shit about ladies.

I have always been told many things about how to talk to females and how to just generally attempt to go out with them. What I am wondering though is, do females realize that guys are just using these generic tactics on them to get into their pants but are naive about it? Or do they just not know? I mean I personally am not like other guys, I care about the relationship and about the personality, so I do not act like the generic alpha male who can get any girl. So I do not understand if females are just attracted to these alpha males even though they see that they are just using generic tactics to "get" them, and if they do realize that they are only going to be used for sex by those types of guys.

girls aren't very clever. just trick them into liking you more.

Use a bait box to trap them, once you have snagged one get it pregnant so it will never run away.

Sounds like the perfect idea for a new MMORPG ;)

You know how people always say "Just be yourself and you'll be fine". What a load of crap. I have tried it, never worked. The only time I have ever been out with a girl is either when I have twisted the truth (I dont want to say lie, its like when you are talking about a game you have played, you always say what your score was, but add a bit).

I spent years trying to drill the very basics into my head and it eventually got me married. Most typical women don't think about these things. They do whatever their emotions tell them to do at the time. Ladies, I'm not saying this goes for all of you, just generalizing here. I realize there are those that don't fit the stereotype.

Swooping in under the radar can be very effective. Find a reason to be alone with a lady, break out the candles, wines, hot tubs, massages, etc... not saying you need to do this, some women will be happy just chilling renting a movie, and having a good laugh... focus on an activity that is completely de-stressing. Getting her extremely comfortable with you is the key, then simply wait for natural urges to hit. Whether or not those urges will hit honestly depends on the day, and amount she has been getting in the recent past, hormone levels, time of the month, etc etc.

Asking a girl out or putting connotations on future dating prospects between you and her is a big no no, especially for geeks. Can't stress this enough. I call it moment engineering. Also, the girls know that you are doing this, but if they are having a good enough time, they don't care. Like I said, they do whatever their emotions tell them to do at the time.

For more on the philosophy behind this kind of style and someone who does it way better than I do, check out mystery method... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_method

girls aren't very clever. just trick them into liking you more.

See, the thing is, if I were to do that and lets suppose I were to get the girl I wanted... wouldn't the relationship just be based upon lies, and eventually crumble?

You know how people always say "Just be yourself and you'll be fine". What a load of crap. I have tried it, never worked. The only time I have ever been out with a girl is either when I have twisted the truth (I dont want to say lie, its like when you are talking about a game you have played, you always say what your score was, but add a bit).

Yeah dude, but if you are not being yourself you are really not finding someone you are in tune with if you get what im trying to say. Like... heres how I see it, no matter how horrible your personality... I suppose being yourself would be best because you would find a girl who matches it and the relationship is real... I mean that doesn't mean you cant tweak or modify your personality to not be a asshole towards people, thats a whole nother issue, lol.

@ansichild

Good advice, but I think you are leaning more towards how to get laid than to actual bond a relationship.

The trick is confidence, not alpha-maleness. If you want to get a relationship, go talk to girls. Watch how they react, if you say something and they shut down, then you should probally put that on the list of things not to say. If your not confident enough to start a conversation with a random girl, your not going to get anywhere.

Its said that girls want to date jerks and marry nice guys. So obviously the trick is to find a balance and vary your behaviour. If your in high school and your not popular, go talk to the girls who aren't popular. You will have far more success.

As for being yourself, it does work. Its just a case of meeting a person who likes that self. Actually getting on well is the key to all relationships.

If you just want sex, then read this: http://www.pickupguide.com/layguide

Its horribly effective in some cases.

The trick is confidence, not alpha-maleness. If you want to get a relationship, go talk to girls. Watch how they react, if you say something and they shut down, then you should probally put that on the list of things not to say. If your not confident enough to start a conversation with a random girl, your not going to get anywhere.

I know how to talk with girls, and I have confidence, many girls do enjoy conversating with me, but I feel as if I am ever stuck in the friends zone with most of them. Another problem I feel is that because I am in highschool (highschool girls are extremely shallow, looks are extremely important), and there is a social ranking status that they have to live up to, so they would most of the time rather not be in a relationship with me, no matter how great they might find my personality

Dude, you're right. High school girls are shallow. You look fine!

If a girl is way to involved in herself and tryin to get the hot jock boy, she's not worth your time. Don't spend your time trying to get with one of those chicks if she doesn't get it.

There are girls out there who like guys who are smart and have a great personality, etc. They're just hard to find, but I know they exist!

Dude, you're right. High school girls are shallow. You look fine!

If a girl is way to involved in herself and tryin to get the hot jock boy, she's not worth your time. Don't spend your time trying to get with one of those chicks if she doesn't get it.

There are girls out there who like guys who are smart and have a great personality, etc. They're just hard to find, but I know they exist!

wclnqr.jpg

RAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks, but it seems that almost every girl even the punk/goth/emo/scene/smart/ugly/non-popular/whatever girls want hot jock's. I do not understand why girls are attracted to guys who wear Abercrombie and Fitch shirts, too tight pants, and FUCKING SANDALS WHO THE FUCK WEARS SANDALS ON A FUCKING DAILY BASIS... Is that supposed to be cool? Do they just want some mindless clone? Are they doing it for their social standing? Like for example, there is one extremely hot girl in one of my classes, and she is pretty smart and artistic, yet shes attracted to hot guys who treat her like crap, I DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND! Is it a hormonal thing, like honestly, because thats what I think... Could the whole thing about girls just being into jerks be true? WTF is the point of going out with a hot guy if he is going to treat you like shit, thats what I want to ask girls, what the hell does beauty even matter, beauty doesn't matter shit in a relationship, its the heart, its the personality that matters, but everyone just sees through that. But see heres the thing that pisses me off the most, alot of girls, say they have been in like a ton of relationships with hot jock guys and all of them have turned out to be assholes, but then WTF WHY WERE THEY ATTRACTED TO THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE? WHAT THE FUCKING HELL, goddamn it, if they want to get fucking attention and look cool then why the fuck don't they just kill themselves, arggghhhh.

/rage over

/agree

Everytime I see a girl with a guy who treats girls like shit, I think to myself... "wtf was she thinking?" The one time I was with an asshole, I turned him loose and told him he doesn't deserve my respect if I don't get some respect. Then I told him to go find a trophy wife.

/agree

Everytime I see a girl with a guy who treats girls like shit, I think to myself... "wtf was she thinking?" The one time I was with an asshole, I turned him loose and told him he doesn't deserve my respect if I don't get some respect. Then I told him to go find a trophy wife.

Haha nice, you owned him. I think probably 40% of guys are assholes towards girls... especially younger guys 16-21 y/o.

Your still in school, trust me when I say that in 10 years all those girls who will only date asshole jocks now will be way more interested in people like you. Either that or they will work in Hooters which is penance enough. But for right now, go talk to the unpopular girls. They will be far more interesting anyway.

Your still in school, trust me when I say that in 10 years all those girls who will only date asshole jocks now will be way more interested in people like you. Either that or they will work in Hooters which is penance enough. But for right now, go talk to the unpopular girls. They will be far more interesting anyway.

Yeah but thats what I am trying to say, even the unpopular girls are more interested in hot guys. If I do ever get a true relationship with one of these un-popular girls it will only be friends zone, because they never want more than that with me, I know that somewhat from experience as well.

do females realize that guys are just using these generic tactics on them to get into their pants but are naive about it?

When it comes down to it, females and males are the same. We both want the same thing, it's just the lies we tell ourselves that differ. Sometimes we (as in male and females) want a deep and meaningful relationship and sometimes we just want to umm.. you know. Anyone who says they're only into one or the other is lying.

The basic rule is when you speak to opposite sex, don't pretend to be something you're not. That way you're more relaxed. The conversation will flow. If it doesn't meh, move on.

Foul language edit: mine gud! Think of the children!.

heh i remember the high school yrs... the chicks whom date jocks change over time! .... I agree with the whole irritent rant that went on a few posts behind this one. i dont get why girls like morons who only think with the object below the belt... FREAKIN BUNCH OF MORONS. i now call them the plastics! for a vary good reason too. ne way yeah after high school thoes chicks change and trust me they will go after u.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok this is just copy and past since seeing i am the one that wrote it so i got the right to lol. Its just something i wrote on facebook to show guys a lil something. Guys dont criticize me for the points a wrote and if you disagree then thats your own opinion.

100 things men shoud and shouldnt do....by shido

1) Never tell a woman u love her and you dont

2) Never lie to a woman, unless the truth hurts them

3) Never hurt or play them that way you wont havte lie

4) Never tell them they fat or ugly even if they a whale or frankenstein or both hehe, which leads you back to number 2

5) Never turn your back on a woman when she needs your help

6) Be the guy she can turn to when she has an issue

7) Dont judge them for what they did in the past, everyone has skeletons in their closet.

8) Dont be overprotective but always keep a watchfull eye.

9) Dont expect sex on the 1st date (this dont apply to me since im only doing it when im married lol but for all of you's who are not me :D)

10) Always listen to their problems even though it seems really boring.

11) Hold her when she cries

12) Share secrets (i know that sounds a lil gay lol but women like the fact that a lil trust is envolved)

13) Dont hurt her emotionally or physically.

14) Fuck the guy up that does number 13 to a woman u know

15) Leave her a message now and again if you were thinking of her

16) Respect them, afterall they brought you in this world

17) Watch them when they sleeping, trust me its really a nice sight

18) Do something sweet thats unexpected.

19) Show your emotions to the one you love

20) Be the one she confides in even if its not gona get you anything, you dont havte do something good just to gain something back.

21) Get women to respect you for the way you are

22) Get women to love you for the way you are

23) Call her before she calls you

24) Allow her, her space

25) Dont let her get too close if she got a man, you wouldnt like it if your woman was getting close to someone else so why do it to another guy

26) Allow yourself to let go (if you were in a relationship)

27) Dont chase too long after someone

28) On the contrary to 27 dont also give up so easily

29) Dont only befriend a woman just for a chance at a relationship, sometimes friendship is better then relationships

30) Come running if she call for you

31) Dont be a stupid and let her take you for a ride

32) Know when a woman is just taking advantage of your good ways

33) Make her smile, make her laugh

34) Dont do the opposite of 33 coz you might be the guy that another guy will be doing 14 on :D

35) Dont ignore her coz you in a bad mood

36) Dont take your anger out on her, for all you know she can be the one to let your anger leave you

37) Spoil her, dont go over board with this one

38) Try your best to know what women want but dont expect to know it all

39) Dont act like you know it all

40) Sacrifice a want of yours for a need of hers, even though women seem to see most of their wants as needs

41) Dont abuse her good nature, if she dont have a good nature you shoulnt be bothering with her in the 1st place :D

42) Out of the blues tell her "I LIKE YOU" sometimes telling a person i like you is more surprising then saying i love you

43) Dont be afraid to say you love her

44) Swallow you pride when you wrong and just admit you wrong

45) Do 44 even if you right coz according to women,men are always wrong lol

46) Know where you stand, afterall men wear the pants in the house

47) Dont hold on her when you know she's hurting if she stays with you

48) Dont force her into anything

49) Quit something bad,or kick a bad habbit for her

50) Know that you not a fag just coz you wrote her something sweet, the biggest losers are the ones who cant show some affection. Most women love the fact that you can write something nice

51) Get a nice name thats unique for her.

52) Say something so sweet that it would make her cry then you can do number 11

53) Let her play with your hair, IF YOU GOT

54) Remember that you own the world if you can make her smile even if she's unbelievbly sad

55) Take her mind off things that brings her sorrow

56) Laugh at the guy that once had a girl you like coz you know only an idiot can hurt her

57) Stay clear when she got pms lol she might f you up

58) Dont EVER swear infront of women, women hate it

59) Dont fight with another guy for a woman that you dont know, but if you do make sure you dont get fucked up, that would be most embarassing

60) Dont cheat on her, im sure i mentioned that before but i just need to stress it coz only a fucken wanker would do that

61) Dont compare her with other girls, coz no1 is better then the one you love :D

62) Take her shopping, EVERY WOMEN LOVES THIS

63) Watch a romantic movie with her

64) Try your best to enjoy it haha

65) Make a women that got low self esteem feel like the queen of the world

66) Love your mother, afterall she is a woman and she brought you in this world

67) Spend time with the one you love and then call them just when they out your sight to say i miss you already, i only called to say that.

68) Make a list like this to show your love for women, but dont copy any points i made coz its copyright :D

69) Appreciate them, they do more things for us then you can think

70) Appolagize for another guys wrong doing

71) Notice that she can still be beautiful when she just woke up

72) Kiss her like shes never been kissed before

73) Tickle her, dont go over bord with this one coz she might lose air

74) Kiss her neck from behind

75) Give her butterfly kisses on her cheeks and eyes

76) Take long walks on the beach with her

77) Offer your jacket on a cold day

78) If she experienced something that made her shake literally, then hold her till she stops.

79) Smile at her for long, she'll probably say "what?" then just say "nothing"

80) Let her lay on your chest or arm, or let her lay one leg between yours one arm around you and her head on your chest. Im sure most people love it I DO :D

81) Teach her something that she doesnt know

82) Let her teach you something you dont know, try to stay away from cooking lol youll probably flop it anyways

83) Defend her in any way

84) Remind her out of the blues that you love her, but 1st take point number 1 in to consideration

85) Dont get caught in something else and forget about her

86) Be willing to wake up in the middle of the night if she needs you to, which brings you back to point 40

87) Travel 10 hours to spend time with her for 1

88) Never forgt her birthday and the day you met.

89) Apolagize to her when you take long to reply to a message

90) Chat to a girl with baby lingo, but dont over do it coz not all women like this.

91) Dont be afraid to make a move on some one you like. Open your mouth coz you might looz her if you take too long.

92) Dedicate a sweet song to tell her how you feel.

93) Brag to your friends about her

94) TRY not to get angry with a women, i know this is a hard one

95) Sincerely apolagize if you do get angry

96) Dont be scared to show you blushing because of her

97) Try to make her blush then say aww look you blushing

98) Dont let an arguement get between you and a woman you love

99) Dont "NOT" go for a girl just coz a friend thinks shes not pretty. Go for anyone YOU LIKE OR LOVE

100) Send this to every guy you know to teach them something :D and every girl to show your love for them

I have always been told many things about how to talk to females and how to just generally attempt to go out with them. What I am wondering though is, do females realize that guys are just using these generic tactics on them to get into their pants but are naive about it? Or do they just not know? I mean I personally am not like other guys, I care about the relationship and about the personality, so I do not act like the generic alpha male who can get any girl. So I do not understand if females are just attracted to these alpha males even though they see that they are just using generic tactics to "get" them, and if they do realize that they are only going to be used for sex by those types of guys.

Are you talking about "generic tactics" like in The Pickup Artist? Most girls are aware of those, and if they aren't, they should watch VH1 more.....whoops, sorry, just threw up a little in my mouth.

But anyways, if you see girls get talked into bed by a guy laying on the tactics thick, and the girl falls for it, and you think she was somehow....taken advantage of by the clever tounged guy, don't think that. The girl probably knew exactly what she was getting into. Maybe she just wanted to use him for sex to, you know.

However, if she did somehow expect a meaningful LTR to start with pickup lines in a noisy club...then what can I say...some girls are a little dim.

But this is true for me:

I want a guy to stand apart from and above other guys. It doesn't make sense, biologically, to choose generic, mediocre guys, because I'm not a generic, mediocre woman. Show me that you are superior at something, be it kickboxing or public speaking or differential equations or photoshopping or grilling a steak and I'll be interested.

All of the above would be great too :D

And another thing...that list is...well. If give my guy a back massage, its not because I know he likes them and so if I do it he'll like me more. It is because I love giving my man back massages. And that's how I feel about pretty much everything in a relationship. Were I a guy, I would feel very mixed about doing things I don't want to do just so a girl will like me more. Wouldn't it be better to find a girl who likes everything you do as is? Without adding shopping and secret telling and whatever else some forwarded email told you generic females like? And don't you want a woman who stands apart and above from other females, anyway?