In need of a good HTTP brute forcer.

Mr Andrewson

head over to his house, set up a wireless router on the same channel that he is using. then run a benchmarking program like IxChariot

it generally causes signal problems for others around you using the same channel

Or I could just keep making quite small EPM (Electro Magnetic Pulses) around his house so his power keeps cutting off.

Just a bit of revenge I need to sort out, this guy got into my hotmail, there are no exploits for his site either, so this is a last plan, so I need a brute forcer, I did download Hydra but it showed as a worm, is that because it's a brute forcer or?

PM sent.

Why would a EMP turn the power off? It may tip the RCD maybe, but I dought it. It would brake most electronics in the house however.

Ah, even better. I won't have to stay at the scene of the crime!  :lol:

Just a bit of revenge I need to sort out, this guy got into my hotmail, there are no exploits for his site either, so this is a last plan, so I need a brute forcer, I did download Hydra but it showed as a worm, is that because it's a brute forcer or?

PM sent.

I r no get PM.

Why would a EMP turn the power off? It may tip the RCD maybe, but I dought it. It would brake most electronics in the house however.

Ah, even better. I won't have to stay at the scene of the crime!  :lol:

PM sent.

I r no get PM.

PM re-sent.

• 3 weeks later...

ok just thought i would throw my 2 cents in here. hacking a hotmail account or equivalent (i.e Gmail, Yahoo, AoL) via brute force is possible. i am not going to spoon food you a skiddie program as im sure your google-fu could use the training. but the process works a bit like this:

Hotmail, Yahoo, and Gmail all have security features on their "websites" that do lock outs or require capchas to be typed. So to circumvent this problem you turn to their messenger service which do not have these features (i.e. MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, AiM). From there you can freely at your leisure brute force away with out the worry of the 5 try lock out. Even though an account may of been used strictly for "e-mail" and never for the instant messenger aspect there is nothing stopping you from logging into it via. The pass and s/n are the same as the http e-mail login.

Good Luck in your google searches. And thats about all i will say on this matter.

-Sloth

• 1 month later...

dude create a random e-mail (nothing to do with your moronic self,) send him a remote keylogger, the perfect keylogger allows you to make the keylogger file in to a jpeg ,wav, mpeg take your pic hopefully you'll get his password and maybe other tasty details, or alternatively read Kevin Mitnicks the art of deception, with a little bit of social engineering you could talk his password out of him, really depends on how bright you are but seeing as i'm telling you this and i'm a noob i would just give up and accept defeat.