Coding an Anti-Keylogger

legasy

Hey guys. Im in need of some help with coding an Anti-Keylogger. Finding a site that shows me how to code one is difficult. I would preferably like to code it in VB.Net or Java. If it is available in some other language...ill still be grateful. Can someone help me out?

something of the sort. I read the they work by targetting the signatures of known keyloggers. If i can find out to do that in vb.net then i should be able to code the rest of it. major things i need to find out is how to find the keyloggers and what to do once i find them.....in code.

something of the sort.  I read the they work by targetting the signatures of known keyloggers.  If i can find out to do that in vb. net then i should be able to code the rest of it.  major things i need to find out is how to find the keyloggers and what to do once i find them. . . . . in code.

well i suggest you to read some cpp for example (or asm).  the most common technique for keylogging is a "system-wide" hook on the keyboard. 

you could read hxxp: win32assembly. online. fr/tut24. html for more information, all the iczelion tutz are great.  I recommend you to check this site too - hxxp: jacquelin. potier. free. fr/winapioverride32/ , the author published his sources

Dont mean to sound like a downer, but i really wouldnt do it VB.  C is what windows is written in (?) and you should probably be at about that level or lower in order to effectively and efficiently detect a keylogger.  Why not create a second device driver for another keyboard and have it constantly spamming your kernel with "virtual keystrokes."  You would need to patch the kernel instruction table (maybe?) so as to add your own code somewhere high up in the kernel input hierarchy to ignore aforementioned keystrokes.  Now that would be totally leet and would confuse just about any keylogger.

The user would need administration privileges, you would have to learn DOS and learn how to check the system constantly for applications meeting certain criteria.  You would then get this to print out in the console window, or GUI if your a bit fancy.  You would have to look for application access privilege's.  Infact you could just use DOS. .  Hmm maybe C or C++ would be a better option to take, Keep it simple.  Use the system(""); function for accessing the system. .  Java should would similarly. .  I hope this helps in some way.  Doing something with your keyboard drivers might also work :D