Automatic Ep download via utorrent? (not itunes/miro)

PeaceKeeper

I have a problem . . .  well many actually:

1) i'm lazy

2) I don't like many programs running on my computer

3) I administer my HTPC/PVR/DVR/tivo remotely mostly (so i'd like to initiate the download remotely, or automatically)

so i want to automatically download episodes . . .  new extras also . . .  as they become available

I have utorrent setup to automatically download via RSS . . .  works great.  however, the RSS feeds for hak5 (I found 2 on site) are not working for some reason . . .  well, probably because they aren't for torrents right, just the episodes themselves and news. 

hxxp: hak5xvid. libsyn. com/rss

hxxp: www. hak5. org/feed/atom/

anyway . . .

does anyone know where I can find promptly-updated RSS feeds for the large xvid version (or other)?

anyone know how I might manage to automatically dowload some other way?

I'd like to do this for other podcasts like diggnation and commandN . . .  haven't got diggnation working yet, and still haven't tried commandN.  I do usually have mirc running on the HTPC too, but haven't set that up for downloading yet (anyone have info?)

thanks in advance

im currently running a  script on my PC that fetches the RSS, then breaks it down into the links, it then checks the links to match against my Hak5 folder, and if the file is not in there, then it downloads it.

The same concept can be applied in this situation, though instead of just downloading it, it could i guess re-creat the RSS in a Torrent form (im not to sure i would need to look into it).

im currently running a  script on my PC that fetches the RSS, then breaks it down into the links, it then checks the links to match against my Hak5 folder, and if the file is not in there, then it downloads it.

The same concept can be applied in this situation, though instead of just downloading it, it could i guess re-creat the RSS in a Torrent form (im not to sure i would need to look into it).

what kind of downloader do you feed the script too?  or just always have and exe or bat file autoload?

hmmm.  hak5 guys ... make a let of RSS download feeds please. i bet it's a since it parse a folder and put it in an RSS feed.  for you anyway.  lol

Im still waiting for the translation on that one.