HELP!!! Cant download!

xaero

Help! i cant download any episode.. :( .. i am using flashget and at around 5 - 8 % it suddenly stops..

this is the log file from flashget : DivShare File - why.log

:( i dont wanna download the one from youtube coz the quality is just terrible and the one from stage6 is blocked coz my iSP is and asshole.. they somehow blocked www.stage6.divx.com saying its  a restricted site :(

plz help me ... look at the stupid log file and tell me whats wrong.. (oh and i download with 2 split parts coz using 1 is just too slow for me)

Why don't you download using the HTTP links?

yeah, or use a program that lets you resume a broken download

just to add on this, somethink like Getright.

well, thats what i did, the http links.. flashget is the same as getright but better coz its free and it also has a resume support..

i did try to resume but after afew percent.. it gets slower and eventually stops.. firefox also has a download manager but thats terrible coz it only allows 1 connection :( thats the problem.. its  too slow on one connection.. any ideas?

@xaero - Are you on dial up?

A broadband connection shouldn't take more than like 20 minutes to download an episode. Try Opera. It lets you control how many connections to a server via the preferences. Not sure if it effects downlaods, but give it a shot. I use Oepra, but I couln't tell a difference between downloads with it or IE6.

Why don't you download using the HTTP links?

yeah, or use a program that lets you resume a broken download

just to add on this, somethink like Getright.

well, thats what i did, the http links.. flashget is the same as getright but better coz its free and it also has a resume support..

i did try to resume but after afew percent.. it gets slower and eventually stops.. firefox also has a download manager but thats terrible coz it only allows 1 connection :( thats the problem.. its  too slow on one connection.. any ideas?

downthemall  add on