over the internet

film

Hello, i havnt posted in a while as i have been studying for my exams. Well today i was thinking is there anyway i can look at ones history pages or favourite pages from my website or over the internet in genera?

-Thanks Junior

I think you are switching between first person and third person mid sentence there. Anyway, you can use the Firefox extension Foxmarks to view your bookmarks online at the Foxmarks site, and it can also be used to keep your different computers' bookmarks synced. I don't know about history, Google Browser Sync can keep the histories on different computers in sync (as well as bookmarks, cookies and saved passwords), but I don't think you can view the history on a web page.

I think you are switching between first person and third person mid sentence there. Anyway, you can use the Firefox extension Foxmarks to view your bookmarks online at the Foxmarks site, and it can also be used to keep your different computers' bookmarks synced. I don't know about history, Google Browser Sync can keep the histories on different computers in sync (as well as bookmarks, cookies and saved passwords), but I don't think you can view the history on a web page.

Hi Horza i think oyu have the wrong end of the stick mate. I was asking is there anyway i can look at someone else history/bookmarks, without having to be in the same room as them.

-Thanks Junior

Hi Horza i think oyu have the wrong end of the stick mate. I was asking is there anyway i can look at someone else history/bookmarks, without having to be in the same room as them.

You want to look at some guy's browser history because you hate him and want to |-|aX his computer?

Just an interpretation of what you said :P

-Thanks Junior

Oh, in that case that's still incorrect use of "one".

You want to look at some guy's browser history because you hate him and want to |-|aX his computer?

Just an interpretation of what you said :P

No i just want to check his history .. and also its not incorrect use of 'one'

He couldn't get any useful info from that really though, like session IDs or anything. In what situation would you want to just check if someone had been to a webpage?

You ever heard of a thing call addware?

You ever heard of a thing call addware?

No, I have heard of adware though. And you mean spyware. And it's not really anything like this, because you can't just check what pages a person has been to, you can only check if they have been to specific pages. So you can check for commonly visited sites of course, but what use is it knowing if someone has been to Google?