I Got A .Net Domain Free!

hsncorrosion

No, they get paid for advertizing to me via serveys, I dont need to be lagit. And im not stealing if it dosnt cost money, Dumb ass!

1) Yes, you do need to be legit where services are involved, especially if they are likely to require payment.

2) Quit being so fucking offensive, that's the 2nd time you've done that in a couple of days, chill out or walk away.

No, they get paid for advertizing to me via serveys, I dont need to be lagit. And im not stealing if it dosnt cost money, Dumb ass!

1) Yes, you do need to be legit where services are involved, especially if they are likely to require payment.

2) Quit being so fucking offensive, that's the 2nd time you've done that in a couple of days, chill out or walk away.

Sorry, anyway as far as a service requiring payment each servey says weather or not they require some sort of payment, And I don't do those ones, just the free ones.

so they can register the domains for free then?

It is stealing the people who want you to take the surveys want correct info, you lied therefor they did not get what the agreed to pay for so you are stealing.

It is stealing the people who want you to take the surveys want correct info, you lied therefor they did not get what the agreed to pay for so you are stealing.

how about I don't care?

its advertisement, they still get that.

besides would you really give about 30 or more random people all your contact info? answer: no, why. Simple. You would get spam, junk mail, and more shit.

how about I don't care?

its advertisement, they still get that.

besides would you really give about 30 or more random people all your contact info? answer: no, why. Simple. You would get spam, junk mail, and more shit.

I would pay for my domain it's SOO much easier