has anyone practically poisined dns server?

badbrein

Ok, normally I'm yelling at people for not using enough punctuation but in this case I'd prefer if you used less... we don't need a million question marks to show us it's a question... one or two will suffice.

lol moonlit, but without all the '!' and '?' we would like, this hes n00b or sumthin...

anywho, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNS_cache_poisoning

you are smthing more than me, i believe; but i have seen that before 3 months and i didn't got my answer there so i asked that hav u practically poisoned any server? Y/N

if Y than how? this was my question...

lol have i ever hacked my ISP? fuck no.

If he means poisoning root DNS servers or even his ISP's DNS servers I'll laugh and lock this thread, hence my question earlier ;)

However, if the OP meant a MITM attack on a LAN then I'm sure that's worthy of a "watch Hak5, episode xyz" at least. :)

lol moonlit "poisoned dns server cache" is the art of hacking into the ISP and playing with there DNS, its kinda like the old skool Host file editing only effects thousands upon millions of users instead of one.

I only know of this happening once, well once someone has been caught and it publicly released.

!vote lock

Ho-hum... wasn't aware that was possible... y'learn something every day I suppose...

Anyway, now my eyes have recovered from the 56ft high caps in the previous message, I'll lock this SoB.