Brick PS?

konstant1n

Hello everyone, as it was a long time ago there was a problem with the PS did not see the USB disk, the flashing did not help and then suddenly I decided to reflash using the programmer, but something went wrong, now when you turn on all the LEDs are on and there is no reaction, you can tell me something like that to revive it is very insulting.

039c57f8c431.jpg85e3e55d6d71.jpg

OK, using such equipment is probably very far from what would be considered as "supported" so I guess you are pretty much on your own with that problem, at least from my perspective. In any case you have to be far more detailed about what you have done (or tried to do) in order to get any type of help. I would say very detailed.

All I did was to remove the flash, erase it and uploaded the file squirrel-factory.bin there and put the flash in place, after that the download does not occur, the indication on the PS all 3 LEDs are on, pressing the button for 3-5 seconds also does not give a response, maybe the problem is with the firmware itself, it is not suitable for this flash, you need a special bootloader.

I can't see why there would be any problem with the stock firmware. It has been working without any problems as I can see it and I've recovered the firmware on the Squirrel many times before without any problems. You've clearly stepped way too far outside of the box in this case and made things you shouldn't.

Yes, I agree, but initially there were problems with the USB drive out of the box, it was not detected in any way and the flashing by all known methods did not give results, so I decided to go with this method, but something went wrong ...)

Archived